~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Awesome pic Luce!
He looks like he's thinking "Wow, I'm glad I didn't wear white or I would be Glo-wing like Marg!" :lol:

I have a solution to my DC problem .. well I don't think it's a problem, I rather enjoy it - ok I REALLY ENJOY IT. I tape the shows (CBS and A&E)... since my TV upstairs only has a VCR. I have about 6 to 7 tapes filled with Horatio! Then, I have the DVDs for the TV downstairs and watch those while walking on my treadmill. I did buy the first season of NYPD Blue - just in case I needed a shower scene fix.

If Horatio was a real cop and looked at me with those blue eyes, I would confess on the spot.... even if I didn't do - as long as I got to go home with him.... THOSE BLUE EYES JUST LOOK RIGHT INTO YOUR SOUL.... LOVE THAT MAN!!

hmm I didn't really notice that car either :lol: and that piccy - he looks young :D, and I don't really like the Dress Marg is wearing.... she may need to re-think buying one of those again.

Ooooh imagine if HC/DC drove up to your house in a Bentley, I'll faint.. :lol:

Hello there ! Thought id drop in and take a look .. looks like i m at home on this thread .. I so adore the Coolness of DC/HC .. :) glad to see i m not alone in my addiction .. and i don't want to be cured !!

~ Cori :)

and hey i ve seen that pic of him in the car .. it IS a good piccy ! And labeille I am sooo jealous you got to meet David .. :eek: thats so sweet that he actually took the time to speak to a child like that .. :)

Cori :)

If Horatio was a real cop and looked at me with those blue eyes, I would confess on the spot....
Me too! I couldn`t lie, Id be like `yes it was me, im sorry, please handcuff me' :devil: :lol:

If Horatio was a real cop and looked at me with those blue eyes, I would confess on the spot....
Me too! I couldn`t lie, Id be like `yes it was me, im sorry, please handcuff me' :devil: :lol:

me three... I'd like *didn't mean to do it*

F.Y.I the car that Davy is sitting in, in the pic is a Bentley

ohh it figures... I love the bentley... :D

very nice.. I was just stresching out and the page loaded and when I saw.. I was lik *oooh nice*

Sorry Selina, I've had to edit your lovely pic to a link as it was stretching the screen. If we could limit the longest side of our pics to approx 480 pixels (horizontal is more important), then the size is fine. Thanks. :)

Hi everyone, tnx for the welcomes - and welcome everybody who joined even "later" than I did:-D - and I'm also very happy I found you guys. Finally not alone anymore (but surrounded, hurray!). Cant open the Bentley + David piccie though... shows an error on my computer. Should I cry now:-D??
I'm very jealous of labeille and her granddaughter who've MET David (and as I understand have the possibility to see him quite often) but so adorable the way he talked to the little girl... *SIGH* I also have a little girl, maybe I shoud drag her over to that site near labeille:-D!!!!
What I want for Xmas: ehm... David.
What I want if H arrested me: to be "interrogated" for hours with lots of handcuffs and stuff... ehem... hihi..........

guys you are crazy lol

Crazy?? Who said that:-D?!!! Haha you're absolutely right though cuz I'm ever so over-crazy about DC.. Havent had that since I was 13 or somethin' and absolutely loved Michael Jackson... YUK!!! My taste sure has improved since then haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back