~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Hope you like them. A little something for the weekend, as they say! ;)

drools.. at my friends PC.. so she might be a bit angry on me for drooling on her keyboard... but you cannot not drool at those pics..very lovle......

CSI Miami films often on the island I live on here in Long Beach, CA. They are filming today and my granddaughter and I went for a walk and watched for awhile. David Caruso came over and bent down and asked my granddaughter [who was pushing her toy stroller] to tell him about her "dolly". He was very friendly and this gave my husband an entirely new impression of the actor. He might even watch CSI Miami now. [He is a CSI Las Vegas fan].

You are so lucky! I wanna meet him, sorry every one that is on this thread and other HC/DC thread wants to meet him lol.

Has anyone on here every wrote a letter to David? I thinking about writting him one.

Isn't he just! I love his long legs. :devil:
Has anyone on here every wrote a letter to David? I thinking about writting him one.
I have, and I know of many over at the DC Forum who have done so too. He always seems to reply - I think that's so good of him to take the time to do that. The most surreal thing was seeing my address in his handwriting. The envelope, note and signed pics are in a very safe place! ;)

I've written to him too! Maybe later I'll get out the letter he wrote back and type it in to share with you guys!

AWWWW I just read the thing about the dolly and the little girl, awwwww that's so cute!! I want to meet him!!

Isn't he just! I love his long legs. :devil:
I have, and I know of many over at the DC Forum who have done so too. He always seems to reply - I think that's so good of him to take the time to do that. The most surreal thing was seeing my address in his handwriting. The envelope, note and signed pics are in a very safe place! ;)

I have a letter but no stamps.. hmmm I should go by some stamps.. bye guys..

I wrote to David about 3 weeks ago .. took me about that long to compose the letter rofl !!! And i know i ll be the same way .. the fact that he will be reading what i wrote to him and replying with a signed pic ..( i hope ..as i live in Canada i couldnt send a SASE so well see lol) where does the man find the time to do it .. ?? He must get TONS of letters!!! That alone has endeared him to me too lol !

And i love the name of this thread .. "The Coolness Of Red" .. is sooo true so nice to find other HC/DC fans that appreciate him the same way i do!

~ Cori :cool:

hmm so i ve been upgraded from newbie to victim .. i d love to be one of the "victims' h consoles .. oh im bad lol !!! :D

ooooh believe me I'm sure that thought has entered many many minds of people who enjoy thinking of HC/DC :devil:

heheh i believe so Leanne :devil: btw i love your banner .. i sure miss Sofia on the show .. "Sigh"

Thanks :D I miss Sofia too, I was well gutted when I started my site - then I found out she left :( But my site is still updated, hoping for the day she comes back :lol:

Anywho, I was wondering, Im in the Uk and I don't know much about US law enforcement, When a polic offer ( like Horatio, Yelina etc) finish their shift, do they still take their weapon home with them, I notice sometimes Horatio still has his, and he's still drives the hummer ( i think) does he get to keep the car?

I'm not sure about the weapon, but I think H only drives the Hummer during working hours. In 'Hell Night', he had a saloon type car when he went to find Ray Jnr.

Here's a picture from that scene:

CSIM_306_034.jpg

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back