:lol: I'm writing up my list lol.....

shower scene.
singing in shower scene.
looking for towel shower scene.

AND that's just for Horatio :lol: :devil:

Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Im including the shower scene on my christmas list as well! :lol:

I'm with you csi mainiac.. I was doing that too.. hmm nice car.. oh sorry didn't se you there DC...

^:lol: Same here
"..Who's the dude sitting in so damn fine car..." :lol:

Yeah too perfect things together, he looked so cool in the car...

:lol: I'm 17, can I have a number for a shrink... only I don't really want to lose my obsession :lol:

Lol. I'm 16 with that same problem. I love HC/DC. My friends think I am weird cos I've got pics of him for my phone's wallpaper.

:lol: they're weird coz they don't understand :lol: my mates are the same "but he's owald!" yes, but he's also yummy. :D

CSI Miami films often on the island I live on here in Long Beach, CA. They are filming today and my granddaughter and I went for a walk and watched for awhile. David Caruso came over and bent down and asked my granddaughter [who was pushing her toy stroller] to tell him about her "dolly". He was very friendly and this gave my husband an entirely new impression of the actor. He might even watch CSI Miami now. [He is a CSI Las Vegas fan].

you've actually met DAvid.. omg.. I want too... I wanna...

welcome to the forum by the way

Thought it was about time I showed my face!! Not saying I talk about the man too much, but I've started a new college course and a girl I have known for two weeks, made me a birthday card with Horatio on the front!!!! It is now sitting proudly on my mantlepiece!

Am also in UK and just saw after the fall for the first time, really love it, I am a H/C shipper so particularry enjoyed this eppy especially H's comment to Rick!

Hi labeille - welcome to the Miami Forum and thank you for sharing your encounter with David with us! I've only ever heard people say how nice he is when they've met him. He's also very good to his fans, and replies personally to his fanmail. An all round nice guy! :)

Welcome Footyliz too! Very nice to meet another DC fan. Hope you enjoy the Forum and make yourself at home! ;)

You mean there's a car in that pic? I was totally distracted by a certain gorgeous redhead! :D :cool:

:lol: Yeah, I just noticed myself or I would've posted it a few posts back :lol:

I thought as much! ;)

I found this interesting picture of David with Marg Helgenberger at the 'Gold Coast' Premiere.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back