~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Lucy thanks so much for the lovely pics .. and i agree with the shipper thread idea .. because too many of us have different opinions and we want this to be a happy thread ! :)
You're very welcome Cori. I agree wholeheartedly - I've seen friction on too many boards about who H should be with. This thread is such a positive place and I would much rather it stayed that way. :)

I realize all of us here would conduct ourselves nicely, but it doesn't take much to tip the balance.

I think I should change my stick to hockey stick while standing in these queues...

... and I consider changing my H avatar.. when I find right screencap. Then I'll be harassing someone if they could little... make it look like it's cool avatar :p

:D Woohoo I'm up! * kisses H passionatly ( cannot spell)*

looks back, sees the rest of the queue..... smiles at them and kisses him again :D

Sorry guys I had too :D

Okay I have a question, what was the dialoge at the end of Vengence between Horatio and Yelina - I've only noticed they had a scene at the end.... annnnd I just wanna know what was happening :D

Here is a link to the discussion thread we had on this site for 'Vengeance' back in May this year. If you scroll down the page to just before half way, DaWacko has posted both conversations between H and Y in that episode, complete with amazing screencaps (as a result of much badgering from myself and Tally!). Thanks Ducky! :D

'Vengeance' discussion thread

casper, don't you ever get tired of spoiling uss... :lol:??
Spoil? That word is not in my dictionary ImS. Haha! No. Never! I love spoiling my H mates! It's my job! :lol:

And what is all this? Queues?? :lol: I forgot that when it comes to H..Queues are often very long! Bummer! But I've got some medicine to cure my H Withdrawal Symptoms..hehe..

Double Cap
Oh..
Ah...
Hmm...
Uhm..
Gahh..
Err..

Am I speechless? Yup. Very.. :D

Oooh, the lovely smile! I love the one where he's looking over the top of his sunnies and smiling, that's my favourite. God, what a scrummy man he is!

those two must be two of my ALL TIME fav H pics.. oh my GOd... I could've used a warning Casp.. thise two are just so... ohhh. man I love it when he looks over the sunnies... awwwww

Haha! I'm glad you liked them ImS. Double Cap has many great pics of H man. Some shy smiles and big broad ones. Mhhm..

I just watched Big Brother and I have to say again.. It is one of the MANY awesome episodes from Season 2. I am more convinced then ever that it is my most favourite season. I neeeed re-run..neeed re-run..nooowww... :lol: I loved the part where he crumpled that file of the DNA test result.. I loved the part where he hit Bob's cup.. I loved that last scene..the *ahem* scene.. Everything bout it was wonderful. I'm bragging aren't I. :lol:! Can't help it..sorry.. :lol:

but it is a very good eppy.. :D :lol: so keep talking... but really.. I could look at those two pics forever.... :lol:

Great screencaps Casper! :D I was watching Body Count last night, I don`t know why because Stuart Otis really freaks me out. :eek: When H see`s the little girl in the grave and he thinks she is dead, that is sooo heart breaking, DC'S acting at that moment was amazing, I always think he sounds like he is sobing when he tries to make sure she is alive. :(

Hey, I'm sure I was second in this queue!! That'll teach me to sleep and go to work :( Maybe I'll just have to quit :D

Yep I am a Brit that knows how to queue but anymore antisocial jumping and I'll have to sharpen my elbows :mad:

Only joking I'm sure there's more than enough of him to go round...especially with tons of news pics, thanks heaps casp you made my day :lol:

well.. I'm finnished with him.. so I'm in the back of the line again... :lol: lol

Then I must be my turn.....my day is definatley looking up!!!!

Double Cap, Body Count, Big Brother. All wonderful episodes! Thanks for the pics Casp. :D

You can all start queuing behind me and Ducky again now! :D :p :lol:

Double Cap, Body Count, Big Brother. All wonderful episodes! Thanks for the pics Casp. :D

You can all start queuing behind me and Ducky again now! :D :p :lol:

Wait..Luce... why you always get ahead of me? *sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back