Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Um, make that Ducky and me! :D

Oh Ducky,
what wonderful screencaps :D
Can't wait to see that episode ;)

It could be the light... I mean, I thought it looked more blue in other parts of the eppy. Oh well.

Uh oh, I love Conan. I totally have this some kind of Irish-american-thingy going on... *whistles*

I have a thing for the irish.. :) ...

Conan is just so hillarious
Colin Farrel is gorgeous
Ronan Keating is very nice looking
U2 rocks
Pierce Brosnan rocks too.. haha..
and Sean connery..(but isn't he from Scottland(sp?) or am I wrong) oh well back on topic..

I don't care if the shirt is blue.. he looks really good in purple.. well blue too.. haha :lol:

wow great pics, and thanks for the link - I am now aware of the scenes :D

Wonderful caps Ducky. Thank you! I really like that shirt he's wearing. I'm liking his Season 4 hair too! :D :cool:

Off topic - Harrison Ford's is half Irish too. Another one of my favourite actors. Infact, 'Witness' is my favourite ever film. :)

the fugetive is so good.. I love that movie... HF, half irish... cool... well rory is half Irish too...:D :D :lol:

Ah thanking you big time for the caps for those of us stuck in the dark ages :lol:

I have to say that is my favourite shirt of his! :D

Plus those amazing blue eyes look wonderful in the first cap!! I could stare for hours but I have to sleep!!!

But ah to sleep is to dream!! ;)

I know he has (the most gorgeous) blue eyes, but in some pics, they look green.. is that just me or...

Yes, they have looked green at times. I remember thinking they looked brown in 'Cross Jurisdictions' too. Different lighting I guess. :)

It seems H might have been wearing his new shades in last night's new episode 'Felony Flight'. They look a bit different to me, but I'm not certain.

H and the possible new 'Sunglasses of Justice'
(from Miami Style)

posted by Lucy:
Off topic - Harrison Ford's is half Irish too. Another one of my favourite actors. Infact, 'Witness' is my favourite ever film. :)

Yeah, I definately love his films!! 'Frantic' is my favorite :D.

I know he has (the most gorgeous) blue eyes, but in some pics, they look green.. is that just me or...

They definately look greenish sometimes. It could be the lighting, as Luce said, or he could be wearing contacts. I know we've seen the pic with him and reading glasses :p!

ohhhh i ve been oggling over all the pics .. i LOVE LOVE them all

.. and "hopping in line" for MY kiss.. hugs etc with H .. trying not to push .. but i want to give H a big kiss and hug!!! :lol:

Would someone be able to answer 2 questions I have as they are really bugging me!

1. I was watching 'Idenity' last night (which was a really good ep, really enjoyed it) but when Calvo Cruz was in the bus (at the end) what did H do to make Calvo smack the glass? I turned my back for a second to reach for my tea and missed it! :(

2nd question in the epsiode 'Losing Face' at the end when H hugs Al`s widow I swear at the end someone whispers Horatio`s name, has enyone else heard this? (if anyone else hasn`t I know this is really going to sound as if I am totally mad! :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back