~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

I wish they would bring her back so bad for H's sake, he really needs her(a little bit of me wants ray to die tragicly(i need spelling lessons)so that H will be there to comfort yelina and then they get together) :D He seems so sad this season and with the episode where the girl that he was seeing died, everything bad has happened to him. He just really needs something to make him happy again.

Yelina, alright, but why not Calleigh?
;)

I think we need to take such discussions over to Shipper Central really guys!

There are people who post here who like to avoid 'shipping' and it can also lead to disagreements. I know I have referred to H/Y in the past in this thread, but I think it's best not to start a discussion here about it.

Hope y'all understand. I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, it's just a general observation. :)

Ay-yay Capt'n Luce. :p. Very nice pictures too. Lately, I've been having time limits *EXAM Season is here!..* on the internet and it's such a bummer! Cos I can't be online for more than an hour! I know! 3 hours should be the minimum!! :lol: Anyways, I just wanted to give presents[..a thing I love doing most in this thread!! :D]

Nothing to Lose
Hands..Sunnies and..Squints!
Awww...they fiddle with their sunnies.. Aren't they cute in this pic.. And look at H's hair! Almost a Mo-Hawk there... :lol:
OhHh...Love the button nose..
A bit of skin, hair and face..aww..
Will Madison be alright!?
For those who think he's unbeatable and bullet-proof, he still has a heart..a big heart. In truth, he can be brought down merely by a tear of a child. *sighs*
I'm an angel, send by God..To tell you, that He loves you..
..and now I'm off to shoot some Bad Guys! His hair reminds me of his NYPD Blue hair-style. :D

casper, don't you ever get tired of spoiling uss... :lol: ?? I'm not complaining or anything.. I love when you spoil us with pics... they are so lovley... :D :D :D

There are people who post here who like to avoid 'shipping' and it can also lead to disagreements. I know I have referred to H/Y in the past in this thread, but I think it's best not to start a discussion here about it.
very nicley said Lucy..(I'm not a shipper btw :lol: )

Great pics - thanks Selina/Casp. :D

I agree IMS, I love being spoilt with DC pics. Helps the day along very nicely! :)

Awwww, what wonderful caps!
:D :D :D
*drools*

I truly hope that Madison and Suzi will return.....

Me too Selina! "Will Madison be alright?" That's a very good question. :(

yeah they didn't follow it through, I mean did Ray have to give bone marrow - are Ray Jnr and AMddy in contact with eachother, I hate it when they dispose of storylines with out much excuse *cough* Yelina *cough*

Wonderful, you guys make my day!!!
Bonus pictures, I could just sit here all evening and stare!!!! But alas I have work to do!!

Yeah I think we need Susie and Maddy back, I love Uncle H scenes!!! Nice soft smiles...make me melt!

Yeah I think we need Susie and Maddy back, I love Uncle H scenes!!! Nice soft smiles...make me melt!

I hear ya.. me too :lol: :D :)

perhaps Yelina and Ray could come back also, or instead - susie gave me the creeps :lol:

Speaking of Madison, how's this for cute! :)

tn_money5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back