~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

:lol:! More people in line today*phew*..Almost got trumpled by a stampede of raving mad HC-Lovin women!*shakes head*
We are all here..for one same reason..hehe..yup..The H-Man has a "Wanted" look wherever he goes. :D Plus...The Classic..

horatio%203.jpg

Tilted head..Haha..

Hi everyone!
Joined this forum yesterday and just felt like checking out this thread. David Caruso is a really great actor. I've watched in plenty of movies, etc over the years and he was always good and very convincing!!! I fell in love with him after watching him on NYPD Blue in 1992 (I think). Ohh my, that was 13 years ago. And he still looks hot!!! I think he looks even hotter now than he did all those years ago. And what really turns me on *LOL* is his red hair!!! How can a man with this haircolor look so damn hot!!! I don't really know.

Hey mokkamilka,

welcome to this thread and of course the rest of the forum :D

Yes, David is an incredible actor.
Have you checked out this forum?
http://p221.ezboard.com/bdavidcaruso

Welcome neighbour (I am from that little country next to Germany called Austria :D )

Hey Tink, love your new H avvy!

Thank you, *sobs* I have departed from my Mr Depp avy! But I love my new H one. :D

BTW- Great pics Selina

Welcome to the boards mokkamilka sounds like your going to fit right in here. ;)

OoOoh! Another David Caruso Fan! Welcome mokkamilka! That is a unique name. So...here is a welcoming present..

OUT94109855.jpg

And also to other new-comers. :)
~Casper

Welcome mokkamilka to the Miami Forum and this thread (my second home! ;)). May I say that you have great taste! I don't think many will disagree with me about that in this thread! Poor H sometimes gets a bit of a hardtime elsewhere, but here we are safely in the H 'adoration zone'. :D

Tinkerbell, that is a lovely avatar, and that's also another very fine pic of our man Casp. :)

And adoration turns into obsession...Muahaha...kidding. *Not for me tho :D* Yeah Tink..Is it just me or does your icon highlighted his red lips..haha..really distracts me from the red hair..OoOohh..too much red.. :lol:

Tink, I love your avvy....

and welcome mokkamilka, to yet another madhouse.. (I know many madhouses.. :p )

CSIsMANIAC I luuuve the picture.. those eyes.. awww

No problem ImS. It was NoOo trouble at all and it was My PleaSure to post it..muahahaha.. Anyway..yeah..we're a madhouse. :D

Season One..Losing face..I think he was very dramatic in this eppy..I mean..losing a friend of his and all..*sighs* A piccy of a scene..

028.jpg

HC meeting an old friend..Aww..smiLes..But then..

055.jpg

Awww!... :( He lost his friend.. He needs hug..

Awww thanks guy, I knew you guy would appreciate my avvy. :lol: (I wonder way)

Great pics Casper!!! :D

Yay im so excited I got my Sessions 9 DVD in the post today, I can`t wait to see it & DC, but I`ll have to wait until tomorrow. :( I`ve got to go out tonight, but I suppose the best things come to those who wait. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back