~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Lucy .. i posted a couple of replies and deleted them because i think i over reacted at first .. so if you saw any of those please dont worry ..i understand as a mod its your responsibility to point this stuff out .. i used to run a forum myself and i know how that is .. so i ll try to keep my resoponses all to one post if i can from now on .. (and try not to post after 12am when i m not paying too much attention rofl ..!)

Cori :)
No worries Cori. I know it seems a little trivial, but we have to remind people of posting guidelines sometimes, even if we know their intentions are good. It's one way that some members try to rapidly increase their post count, aka 'spamming', but I know absolutely that you weren't doing that! :)

Awsome pictures you guys, this thread is deffinatally living up to it's reputation :)

No worries Cori. I know it seems a little trivial, but we have to remind people of posting guidelines sometimes, even if we know their intentions are good. It's one way that some members try to rapidly increase their post count, aka 'spamming', but I know absolutely that you weren't doing that! :)

Well i just wanted to reassure you of that ..and i know you have to remind about guidelines i understand that.. :)

I was playing around with this last night and I've finally figured out how to add in a "quote" while I'm editing a post so i m not double posting.. every board is different this way .. just took me awhile to fig it out .. at leat this board allows one to delete a post and start over from scratch too :cool:.

WOW! thanks for the pics guys, they are great :D how can a man be soo, soo, soo fine! ;)

awww.. He looks so good.. and I love the shades.. I NEED the shades...!!!!

*whispers* I think your gonna get a bum deal there ImissSpeed :lol:

you think Tinkerbell... duuh..
but I'll take it.. aslong as I can look in to the sexy blue eyes of his whenever I want to...

(btw tinkerbell, I can take speed or danny.. so I'm cool.. :D

Get in the line, ladies :|
You tell 'em Ducky! :lol:

Thank you for those wonderful screencaps Selina. I thought David was great in 'Kiss Of Death' and as yummy as ever! :devil: I took some myself, which I might try posting later if they come out okay. I'm not the world's most experienced screencapper! :D

THX FOR THE PICS Selina!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back