~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

that's very nice....

I've seen that eppy twise and I never noticed that he drove another car..(not a hummer).. hmmm I think I cot a bit distracted... :devil:

I thought he had the Hummer, it's in the background I think?
CSIM_306_041.jpg

You can see it, they are walking to it... :confused:

yeah I can see it.. butin the other pic... it didn't look lika hummer... hmm.. wierd.. but I love the hummer so fine by me.. :D :D :D

I think that's the kid's car, not H's car... remember... kids leave with that car and you see Hummer on the background.

EDIT: Perhaps I next time notice that posts are on the next page. Yeah, just like Leanne said :p

Yes, you're right! Sorry, wrong info from me. ;)

I'm not sure about the weapon, but I think H only drives the Hummer during working hours. In 'Hell Night', he had a saloon type car when he went to find Ray Jnr.

oh he looks good in whatever he drives :) thats one i have yet to see .. and i think a cop of his rank (lieutenant) prob is able to keep his weapon after hours .. the laws in North America i think are not as strict on that as in the UK :)

Cori

In that case Cori, you must be looking forward to November 22nd, when Season 3 gets released on dvd in the US/Canada. That's only about 6 weeks away - yay! :D

I also saw that Season 3 will be showing on A&E soon too.

I like that car... man I can't see H driving anything other than the Hummer, they go so well together!

In that case Cori, you must be looking forward to November 22nd, when Season 3 gets released on dvd in the US/Canada. That's only about 6 weeks away - yay! :D

:( :(That's not fair. The U.K. are only on the Season 2 Part 1 DVD's. We wont get Season 3 till next year. :(Oh well may need to buy the Boxset when I'm visting the U.S. next year.

I'm away to watch Miami to cheer me up :)

Well Lucy i want to buy that set that has all three seasons on it .. so i shall patiently wait .. in the meantime i have to settle for taping them lol !!

Does anyone know what kind of car DC really drives?

If I remember right, at some point I heard he is driving Mercedes S class....I think :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back