The Craziness Continues-Caption Contest 2

Mac: Ooooh, I just love this ringtone. "Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living..."

=== or ===

Mac: My white glove fits in just great with my Michael Jackson ringtone.

=== or ===

Gary: Hi, William. How about you and Marg coming here for a week or two to film an episode? We need all the help we can get with the ratings.

lol I love those! (cool there's his ring....*wonders if that's Gary's actual ring*

Oh, Stella....we need a lock for the supply closet. Yeah, so we don't have to keep telling Flack and Danny to get their own ever time WE wanna use it.

Mac: oooh, I like the sound of that. What will I do to you? Well....*censored by meter*
Stella: oh baby!

Mac: Sorry, all, I'm already taken....what? The fangirls, they never get enough of me. I was just telling them how I'm already all yours, Stella baby.

MAC: Oh, hi mom? Me? I'm working. (whispers) Danny, kill the damn CD player or I'm dead.
DANNY (over the party noise): Whaddya say? I make a mean Kula Shaker?

---

MAC: Okay. Here's how you do it, reaaaaaal slowly. *big farting noise* It's all in the glut muscles, really.

:devil:

tiqlado said:
MAC: Oh, hi mom? Me? I'm working. (whispers) Danny, kill the damn CD player or I'm dead.

---

MAC: Okay. Here's how you do it, reaaaaaal slowly. *big farting noise* It's all in the glut muscles, really.

those are hilarious!!! lol. i especially like the kula shaker one.

Mel23 said:
lol I love those! (cool there's his ring....*wonders if that's Gary's actual ring*

Oh, Stella....we need a lock for the supply closet. Yeah, so we don't have to keep telling Flack and Danny to get their own ever time WE wanna use it.

Mac: oooh, I like the sound of that. What will I do to you? Well....*censored by meter*
Stella: oh baby!

Mac: Sorry, all, I'm already taken....what? The fangirls, they never get enough of me. I was just telling them how I'm already all yours, Stella baby.

hate to dissapoint but its not his actual wedding rig....his is a silver cladder ring

oic, cool :)

One more caption:
Mac: Hey, Flack, guess what....I saw you and Danny in the broom closet...no, I don't care that you're in there, but what are you doing getting your grubby paws into my olive oil???

csibabe said:
tiqlado said:

---

those are hilarious!!! lol. i especially like the kula shaker one.

:lol: nothing new?

I've got new pic!

219_1071.jpg

Just watched that ep last Sunday and I liked it!

FLACK: Is that Mac and Stella going in the broom closet?
HAWKES:Yeah.
FLACK: is that olive oil?
HAWKES: uh... yeah.
FLACK: Why do they need olive oil?

feenx said:
FLACK: Is that Mac and Stella going in the broom closet?
HAWKES:Yeah.
FLACK: is that olive oil?
HAWKES: uh... yeah.
FLACK: Why do they need olive oil?

ROTFLMAO! OMFG, that was hillarious! Olive oil jokes are never dead. Nevvah! :D

Flack: Do you think Mac is mad?
Hawkes: Probably. But that is all they had left.
Flack: Peanut oil?
Hawkes: Either that or motor oil.
Flack: What can I say. They used up all the olive oil.

Flack: Are they going in there *again*?
Hawkes: Looks like it
Flack: *calls* Closet hogs! We oughtta write up a timeshare agreement for that thing. Not that I mind steaming up car windows with Danny, but when uniform cops come along, it's embarrasing, y',know?

Flack: Why don't I ever get those kinds of scenes?
Hawkes: Cuz you're too poor to afford olive oil.
Flack: I asked for a raise, but they said I'm not big enough yet!
Hawkes: *snicker* Well they're absolutely right! You know there's medication for that, right?

Back