The Craziness Continues-Caption Contest 2

Mac: Okay, how did this get in my broom closet? Stella and I aren't happy and Danny and Flack are less happy! I know it was you, your prints were in the olive oil puddle we left behind!

Mac: Sonny, listen to me. This tape contains all I know about how to use olive oil for other reasons besides cooking. If you touched this tape recorder in any fashion, I will find out. So either confess now or you will suffer harmful or even perhaps fatal consequences. And yes, Sonny, it'll all be done legally, of course.

Mac:I got you and Stella on this tape. This happens again and you're going down, Sonny!
Sonny:That bitch didn't stand a chance anyway.
Mac:Get up! This is my ggirfriend you're talking about!From now on you're gonna clean the olive oil for a year! :mad: :p

1CSIMfan said:
Mac: So, you expect me to believe that this is NOT, in fact, you singing MmmBop in the shower?

or

Mac: I found this tape you made of Danny and Flack. They're not happy Sonny, not happy at all.

:lol: -> Plain and Simple.

220_0911.jpg

lindsey: no im not going to sleep with all of you i want him!...

all 3 men: *looking towards the window* ohhhh danny getts all the fun!

LOL afrikana, that's a good one

Lindsey: What exactly ARE Danny and Flack *doing* with Danny's birthday cake anyway?
Hawkes: I don't know, but they're really gonna need showers afterward...
or
Lindsey: Damn, that's a lot of olive oil! Umm..aren't they going to be ticked when they find Danny's hidden camera?
Hawkes: Uhoh, I think they just did...
or
Hawkes: I knew Mac and Stella were going at it but Flack and Danny? how come I never get any?
Lindsey: What about me, I'm the one he dumped for Flack!

Hawkes: Mac, I know you love your experiments, but that dress? SO not you.
Lindsey: Yeah and the heels aren't exactly your style either...

Lindsey: I thought Danny didn't cuddle...except with ME!
Hawkes: Guess Flack's a better cuddler...what's really funny is, Mac *was* the cuddle lifeguard but then Stella got to him and he's totally preoccupied now.

Lindsay* don't Stella and Mac know they didn't close the blinds.

Flack* So that's what the olive oil is for <thinking>hummm.....where's Danny.

Hawkes: EEEWWW!!! I can't believe it!

Lindsay: Oh my God.... Mac's wearing a patent leather thong!

Flack: And how did Stella bend like that anyway.

Lab Tech: I'm takin' notes!!!

Back