The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear diary,
woke up standing over a man telling I am getting ready to do an anal probe.....Dammit Sculley....She spiked my drink again....
Mulder

Dear Diary,
It was so sweet how Greg just loved getting the opportunity to look after Nick. They are going out to a dinner and movie. Nick really needs some distraction. Speaking of distraction Cath and I are out working on a case and she is bending over in front of me picking up evidence off the floor. Her ass is so smackable. Got to refrain myself. I keep thinking about her wanting to see me naked under this vest. Woops my hand just slipped and and could not resist pinching that tush.

Sara

Dear Diary,

Sara just pinched my tush. I am having an extremely hard time resisting her. The sooner we solve this crime, the sooner I can have her. :devil:

Cath

Dear Diary,
I am just having too much fun at this crime scene. Cath is wearing the sexiest tank top. Oh, shoot, I dropped my tweezers on the floor and Cath had to bend over to pick them up and I could see straight down her shirt. Why am I torturing myself. I could just take her right here.

Sara

dear diary,

the sheriff is going to make me start enforcing the dress code. now how do i approach catherine about not wearing a bra? better yet, how do i find a way to keep her from wearing one without having to write her up?

ecklie

Dear Diary,
How dare you oogle Cath without a bra. Ecklie if you don't stop trying to edge in on my woman I will be forced to tell the lab about what I saw you and Hodges doing in the broom closet.

Sara

dear diary,

how sofia and i explore our sex lives is really not any of your business. besides, i heard cath say you were frigid and needed to visit lady heather.

ecklie

Dear Cath (sweet cheeks),
Ecklie just told me you talked to him and told him I was frigid and needed to visit Lady Heather. I thought you were happy baby. I will do anything to keep you satisfied. Make the appointment with Lady Heather.

Crushed
Sara

Sara,
I never told Ecklie about us. I figured its none of his business. You tell him anything did you?

Cath ;)

Back