The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,

greg and nick got together will gil and talked him out of the roll of tape. now their pulling me away from sara and taping me & gil & jerry & heather together. that tape's gonna leave marks when we finally get it off

dear diary,

greg and nick got together will gil and talked him out of the roll of tape. now their pulling me away from sara and taping me & gil & jerry & heather together. that tape's gonna leave marks when we finally get it off

cath

Dear Diary,
Nick was helping me tape up Cath, Grissom, Heather, and Jerry. When he hit his head again. That man had really bad luck. But now hes staying away from me and is around Greg all the time.
Sara

Greg
I love you so much. Why dont we take one of the other bed rooms. ;)
Your Slave
Nicky

Dear Diary,
DAMN DAMN DAMN......What do I have to do to get this guy away from me.....I got it Brass has always had a thing for that goofy looking little turd.....I will tell him that Nick is showing and interest in him.
Greg

Dear Diary,
Just got a call from Greg telling me that Nicky has a thing for overweight hairy butt guys.....This is awsome I am in(so to speak). Off to get me some sweet love from Nicky...
Brass

Dear diary,

Sara finally got here. She and Grissom looked so cute as I spanked them in their ant and butterfly costumes but then she got loose and she and Nicky tied me up with tape. I promised her that if she untied me and we hid out in the basement, I'd give her some homemade nectar to quench her thirst.

xxCath

Dear Diary,
I decided to let Catherine loose and we headed downstairs to the basement for some privacy. We heard noises and when we got to the bottom of the stairs, to our suprise Brass had Nick chained shirtless to the table.

Sara

Dear diary,
I was outside looking at some really interesting fire ants when I looked inside a window and saw Brass in a very compromising position with Pancho....Brass was yelling "Ridem Cowboy!!!!!YeeHaaaa!!!!!"
Grissom

Dear Diary,
After seeing Nick and Brass playing Ridem cowboy, Sara and I decided to sneak out the basement door, where we found Grissom staring, mouth gaped open through the window. I decided to take Sara up into Lindsey's treehouse for some privacy, but no we catch Sophia and Greg playing doctor and patient. Greg was the patient.

Cath

dear diary,
ant.jpg

im having the second shock of my life! first a couple just snogged in front of me.. and then this!! so i saw this guy dressed in an ant costume, mouth open, staring through the window. he said, "what are those two doing?!?!.. where are you go..?.. but.. but.. im your daddy.." then a man in a mob costume said, "i'm her daddy, you idiot bugman." afterwards i saw one lady in a purple butterfly costume shakin her booty in front of the pink butterfly to the tune of Earth, Wind and Fire and Black Eyed Peas. the other butterfly is definitely loving the show.

Jann Carl, ET

Dear Diary,

I just woke up and realized Brass was straddling me. So I kicked him in the head and as I was getting up I hit my head and realized I love Sara. I know I love her and I'm etching it in my hand so I'll never forget. OWW!!!!!!!!! Now I'm bleeding. But it's worth it. :D I must save Sara from evil Catherine. :mad:

Nick

Dear Diary,
Sophia and I were coming out of Lindsey's tree house from playing doctor and patient and I didn't see Nick and I accidentally dropped the big head dress Sophia was wearing and hit Nick square in the head and knocked him out. I got distracted cause I saw Cath and Sara in their butterfly suits dancing on the lawn and Grissom in his ant hat walking around with a magnifying glass.

Greg

dear diary,
ant.jpg

im having the second shock of my life! first a couple just snogged in front of me.. and then this!! so i saw this guy dressed in an ant costume, mouth open, staring through the window. he said, "what are those two doing?!?!.. where are you go..?.. but.. but.. im your daddy.." then a man in a mob costume said, "i'm her daddy, you idiot bugman." afterwards i saw one lady in a purple butterfly costume shakin her booty in front of the pink butterfly to the tune of Earth, Wind and Fire and Black Eyed Peas. the other butterfly is definitely loving the show.

Jann Carl, ET

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn hottie!!! that was great!!!!!!!!

dear diary,

i'm driving down this street looking on my way home from work and what do i see? two giant butterflies and a giant ant. well the city has issued a mandate on spraying for insects and since i had the equipment on me i was required by law to do my job. but when i went to spray them some guy in a mob costume started chasing me. he was followed by two women or a woman and a man (not sure which) wearing showgirl headdresses and nothing else. i dropped my insecticide and ran!

the terminex guy

Dear Diary,

Greg dropped the headdress on my head and I forgot a lot, but then I noticed "I <3 Sara" etched into my hand and I remember that I love her. I must find her.

Nick

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Nick stole me away from my beautiful and bodacious Catherine. I am mad right now, but he is mighty cute. :D

Sara

Back