The Anti-Danny Thread

Come to think of it...All he has to do is put is leg up, and he's the perfect spokesperson for Captain Morgan...I wonder if anyone has approached him about that yet? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!!!!! You are so right! That's hilarious!

OMG YOU ARE DELIRIOUS....I LOVE HIM...although thats why this is the anti-danny thread...i'll leave you to your business.

They wanna do more NYker storylines on the show.

Here's my idea:

Murder on Sesame Street. Bert kills Ernie on a jealous rampage. Danny and Stella investigate. After they solve the murder, they ask Danny to be on the show. Danny's excited. Seems he gets to meet Elmo.

His big break has finally arrived...

"Now, Elmo will ask a baby," and he approaches Danny. "Baby, what else could we find on the sky?" Of course, Elmo frightens Danny and he starts crying. Stella has to give him his bottle to quiet him down.

The episode will be brought to you by the letter M.

lmao i loved it. but i like danny too, but we all have our opinions. i loved the sesame street one lol

How about Blue kills Magenta for cheating on him and Aiden and Danny investigate and solve the crime. Danny is asked to be a kid saying "A CLUE!!!!!! A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!" on the show. Danny accepts.

It's Danny's second big break.

Danny: A CLUE!!!! A CLUE!!!!!!!!!

Director: Cut. Could you please say it a little quieter please.

Danny *sniffles* Ok. *sniffles*

Director: Action.

Danny: A CLUE!!!!!! A CLUE!!!!!!!

Director: Cut. Ok. Security. Get this kid off the premises.

Danny starts crying and Aiden has to give him his bottle.

lol :lol: That was my lame attemp at a joke about Danny.

How about Blue kills Magenta for cheating on him and Aiden and Danny investigate and solve the crime. Danny is asked to be a kid saying "A CLUE!!!!!! A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!" on the show. Danny accepts.

It's Danny's second big break.

Danny: A CLUE!!!! A CLUE!!!!!!!!!

Director: Cut. Could you please say it a little quieter please.

Danny *sniffles* Ok. *sniffles*

Director: Action.

Danny: A CLUE!!!!!! A CLUE!!!!!!!

Director: Cut. Ok. Security. Get this kid off the premises.

Danny starts crying and Aiden has to give him his bottle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was fantastic!

Danny is proud when he becomes a big boy. What a joyous day. He deserves a pat on the head.

I don't know why but that reminds me of those diaper ads with the pull up things for the little kids who are trying to learn how to use the toilet. :lol:

Thank you.

Rain and I have used to contemplate making a "We Hate Danny" thread but we didn't want to be flamed or banned. Besides, we were still new ;)

Back to Danny, I've been LMAO with the imagined conversations and scenarios posted here. Such a breath of fresh air. Haha. Like some of you, I used to like him but he grated on my nerves when he became whiny. Such a drama queen. Sometimes I just want to smack him on the head real hard, hehe.

Back