The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

In Italian "vista" means "sight" and I swear to my vista snakes look cute compared to her.

2. csimiami_happy

csimiami_happy Pathologist

Oh wow...this thread is a dream come true. This character has made me so pissed so often, and one of your favorite shows should not be this aggravating. I'm afraid of what they are going to think up for her season 5. But, with Eric and H starting off out of the country, and the way things were left end of season 4, I sincerely hope she and Eric are through. I unfortunately see how they could make her a temporary CSI as they will be down 2 people with Horatio and Eric gone, but I can't see Horatio giving an ok for her being added and taken away from her oh so important cold cases once he returns. We've yet to see Ryan's reaction to her being the mole, which should prove interesting. My take on what that scene could/should be like-

Ryan:'You were the mole. I was working so hard to find out who it was, and you played me! Inviting me to your little party, making me think you liked my sweater vests. And guess what? My eye is fine, and I can see what a useless, orange, drama queen you are! '

-Snake Lady stands there stunned. Suddenly, there's a shootout in the lab lobby because a UPS man has lost it. Too stunned to move, Snake Lady is caught in the crossfire, wounded. Once she recovers (damn! well, she has to stay for season 5 if she's in the main credits..unless Donahue was lying about that too), she realizes that she wants to stay in her lil cold case corner, only being heard from once an episode-

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Ha, I can totally see the writers penning down that eye line, cause they're so lame.

I hate this character with the fire of a thousand supernovas. She's such a Mary Sue drama queen. "I haven't been with anyone since my husband. I'm so chaste and pure and sweet. Oh, Delko, there you are. Sex? Ryan, sex? Horatio? Sex? Tripp?"

I bet you 20 bucks she'll make herself look like the victim next season. I for one refuse to feel any type of sympathy for her, and hope she goes the way of Holly Gribbs. And I wanna see Calleigh bitchslap her.

4. csimiami_happy

Holly Gribbs hehe. Calleigh could slap her, then leave her alone at a scene. Snake gets killed and then everyone has a party back at the lab.

5. midnight_tiptoes

Heh.

Horatio: Calleigh, where's Snake?
    Calleigh: Um, didn't she catch a cab?
    Horatio: No, I thought you were giving her a ride back from the scene?
    [Suddenly, shots are fired.]
    Calleigh: Oops.
    Horatio: Her family is NOT gonna be happy.
    Calleigh: I'll call the zoo.

I can't believe
    they're making her a CSI. Do the writers hate us? Why do they hate us? What have we done to deserve this?

I swear if she and Eric get back together I'll puke every meal I've had since conception.

6. CAINEonFIRE

CAINEonFIRE Witness

She is now a CSI... goddamn it...

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Ok, that was absolutely hilarious! :lol:

I think they have a plan: they're making her a CSI in order to be able to make her end up like Holly Gribbs... Just leave her alone on a crime scene, some bird will go and eat her for lunch. Really. Or better, that's what they'd do if they were sensible people. Too bad they aren't.

And I have a nice idea...

Cal: Whoa! Eric, is that a snake skin belt?
    Eric: Yep. I knew Natalia would turn out to be useful some day.
    Cal: Urgh! That must be full of tanning lotion!
    Eric: Yeah. I tried to wash the orange away, but it just won't disppear.
    Cal: What a crap!

8. csimiami_happy

Oh, so its confirmed now? Where did we find that at? *sigh* I really hope she gets killed at a crime scene. I wonder who she'll partner with. I feel sorry for whoever it is, but I hope its Calleigh so she can make her dumpster dive.

9. midnight_tiptoes

10. csimiami_happy

Wow. *shakes head* thanks Carol, that was some interesting reading. I'm off to a video game party, and rest assured, every time I have to attack an enemy, a certain character's face might come to mind :)

11. midnight_tiptoes

I've been playing Mario Brothers on my brother's DS and every time I have to squish one of these guys:

[​IMG]

I pretend it's Natalia. Same color and everything.

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey y'all... I really really like the sound of this thread! I really think that they should have just gotten rid of Natalia after they found out that she was the mole. I don't think that it was a good idea to keep her on the show because I know that no one on the team will trust her.

midnight_tiptoes, I like your thinking with the whole Mario Brothers thing!!!

13. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

calleigh's gonna bitchslap her, and then both she and valera are going to kick her ass.

and you're right smiliee, no one is going to trust her, and that's what's really pissing me off. cuz that's giving her ample opportunity to turn herself into a victim again.

and i will sit back and laugh, telling her she brought this on herself.

14. midnight_tiptoes

My problem with Natalia staying is you KNOW by the second or third episode, she'll have saved someone's life or the like (I'm thinking she'll take a fall for Ryan or something) and then suddenly all the characters will love her and praise her and all the boys will want to date her and she'll be, lyke, teh coolz!11lol

In fact, I'm gonna start a pool. 10 bucks. I say by November sweeps, possibly during November sweeps, Natalia will do something heroic, like take a bullet for a member of the team. Then all the other characters will start loving her and they'll all forget about the fact that she betrayed the lab and Eric will profess his undying love for her. Who's in? 10 bucks get you a square, folks! Gather round, 10 bucks get you a square.

It's the most clichéd story in the history of storylines. Someone gets black balled but then they do something to redeem themselves and suddenly everyone loves them. I can see it coming a mile away. Sorry, Donahue, try again. Or better yet, don't. Just... put the pen down and LEAVE US ALONE!

I swear to God, I have no idea where these writers came from. It's like the producers combed the internet for the worst fanfic writers and put them all in a room. The result? Stupid lines, stupid storylines, and Natalia Boa Vista.

15. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

oh, god. if that happens, i may just smack someone.

the only reason i watch that show it seems is to drool over adam and jon, and get my weekly dose of soap. it's really really bad. if that happens...i make not even do that anymore.