The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

It's alright...those brain burps happen to the best of us. ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha... I was watching the newest episode and well, she doesn't have to make funny faces to look queer... and she's just so, I dunno, WHINY!! "I'm late, I think I'm pregnant, home tests don't work on me, my doctor can't see me till later, why were you at the volleyball tournament?"

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Re: The "Get rid of Boa Vista!!!" Thread

Was anyone else waiting for Natalia to tell Eric, "Eric, u almost got me preggerz, soooooo, ur not invetid 2 my partee!1"

God, she's so immature. Who throws a party and only gives out invitations to a few selected people? I mean, who throws a party and only gives out invitations to a few selected people who isn't 12 years old?

God, what a stupid, stupid plot. The worst part was Ryan grinning and going, "YAY!" like he found the fucking golden ticket or something. What? Is Natalia the popular cheerleader around the lab? Was Ryan previously on pins and needles, cause Horatio had gotten an invitation, and Tripp had gotten an invitation and he hadn't?

Natalia: The good news is.... ur invited to my party!
    Ryan: OMG! OMG! OMG! YAYAYAY!

What the hell was THAT about! Seriously, that scene left me baffled. I guess they wanted us to like Natalia, but it only made her seem more immature than she already is, and the fact that it was hinted that only a few people were invited and others weren't just made her come off like a nasty b.

4. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

BUGGER OFF NATALIA! :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I just found this ;)

I guess this is semi-good news? :confused: ;) :p

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Huh? 8th season? We're on season 4.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That was the whole point of it. That she wasn't going to leave this season. :p

8. keljopy

keljopy Witness

That would be very, very bad news.

9. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I'm hopeing she over cooks herself on a tanning bed :devil:
    It would be a fun case to watch :lol: :lol:

10. CAINEonFIRE

CAINEonFIRE Witness

hehehehehe

11. Guest

Guest Guest

listen it was bad enough when she had eric now she is making moves on ryan too!?!?! SHE WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW IF SHE DOES ANYTHING....ANYTHING TO MY RYAN! :mad:

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I think she's the eye candy for the men in the show. Enough said.

13. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Ok, #1 frustrating thing in the world: Ann Donahue's stupid spoilers. She pretty much flat out lied to us. Ok, so maybe there was a loophole, but she had to do something to keep us guessing about who the mole was, since it was pretty obvious it was Boa, so she just purposely lied to us. Arg. :mad:

Now, next season's going to be a total mess. If it wasn't bad enough that NBV didn't serve a purpose other than to create soap bubbles, now she's STAYING on the show even though she betrayed all the lab workers. It's silly to have the mole stay on the show, IMO.

And "I only said nice things", what the crap is that all about. Nice things don't almost get the crime lab shut down. Ok let's see, the feds were a little unhappy with the lab for a while, so they send in a mole. Suddenly a pile of bad stuff happens, and the lab almost gets shut down. Interesting...

Personally, I didn't mind NBV that much when watching the episodes the first time around, but then when watching them back again, I realized that 95% of the soap opera-y drama that went on this season was coming from her. Let's see, we got:

-pregnancy scare
    -love triangle
    -mole-y mole-y mole-y
    -the thing with Calleigh that everybody mentions (I don't remember this, will have to go back and watch it)
    -her stupid 'party' ugh...
    -all the stuff with Delko
    -her domestic violence thing (ok, so maybe this one served a bit of a purpose, but seriously, doesn't H have enough of a troubled past to go around?)
    -every single scene she was in

I just don't see what they're going to do with her next season. I fear Ann D will want to make her a CSI, even though I don't see that being realistic (but come on, it's Ann D). Boa isn't observant enough, and doesn't do the danger-facing thing well enough to do anything but look down a microscope. She might break a nail holding a gun.

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

It's even quite unrealistic. I mean, usually they tend to be careful to show things that would truly happen in reality, but it's not even remotely possible that a mole would be allowed to stay after being caught, especially beacuse nobody could trust her.
    Specifically speaking of Boa, I've never liked her and never will, but if her presence may have had a sense in S4, now it's going to be completely useless, not to mention the fact that Calleigh will be left deling with her at the lab, and it's a huge responsibility, because if Boa does something wrong, Cal is the one who will respond of that.

I thought nothing could ever be worse than S4, but aparently I was wrong... And I honestly wonder what the heck they'll do in the future seasons. I'd better not even try to imagine that.

15. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

i hope they all treat her like dirt. really. she deserves it.

i was watching the s4 premerie last night, when all the hideous drama began, and i noticed ryan made a comment that made me smile.

R:boa? like the snake?
    N: just like the snake.

all too true, IMO.