Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquie

Ward Girl
I've been asked to start a new thread so here we are in number 5!! Previous sections can be located here:
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 and
Part 4

Please remember this thread is for discussion of the character/actor and the episodes he has been in, in a non-syndrome kind of way. That's what we've got the other thread for ;)
So sit back, relax. All opinions on the man are welcome, but what's important is how you handle it. Of course, we must always be mindful of the adult content rule so that Destiny doesn't have to get out the hose to cool us down. Other than that, have fun!

Yay, thread number 5! Surely a sign of Nick/George's popularity, good looks and southern charm! Congratulations everyone! :D

Yay, thread #5!! I'm so happy! *does happy dance* :D

wow, so what is the first topic of discussion on our fresh new thread?

*does another happy dance* :lol:

Wow!! George has been keeping us busy with lots of things to discuss! #4 seems like it went too fast!

Whhhohooooooooooo! Let the party begin! Okay...who brought the hose out?!

<breaks out dusting stuff to find some evidence. A fit of laughter is heard behind the curtain. Pulling the curtain back, Destiny and Nick are trying very hard not to laugh.>

Party on! :)

Rescuing Nick and George from the second page here. GE's accent was definetly noticable tonight. Sounded oh so yummy.

at the point of the show where they were looking thru the victim's photo album and came across a prom photo i said "she doesn't look too thrilled", just as Nick was saying the exact same thing! It's like it was meant to be...like we were meant to be together!

just kidding...a girl can dream, can't she? :rolleyes:

*sigh* all i wanted last season was for someone, anyone to ask nick if he was alright. and greggo gets it? i love greg, and realize he had a tramatic experience but lets look at it this way:
getting the crap beaten out of you vs being kidnapped, thrown in the trunk of a car, burried alive for 48 hours!!!!!, attacked by fire ants, almost shooting yourself in the head.
issues much?????
if all that happened to me, i think id be in therapy for the rest of my life :( was it too much to ask for a 'hey, nick, how you doing?' 'not too good, but im getting there with help' or anything like that!!! grrrrrr, these writers need to straighten out their priorities.

*rant over* :lol:

^I thought the exact same thing!!! Certainly Greg experienced a traumatic event, but Nick does and nobody other then Sara says 'boo!!!" gees. Talk about unfairness.

I sooo thought the same thing! I was yelling at the tv "oh, so it's ok for Cath to ask GREG if he's ok, but NO ONE asks NICK if he's ok???" Grrr...the only person I remember asking Nick how he was doing was that paramedic on the scene of 'Bodies in Motion.' That was when Nick responded "Above ground, Wilcox," or something like that.

My opinion, Sara only asked him if he was ok cuz it was going to mess up HER case!

Has he been buried for 48 hours for real? I know that there are different opinions on that. I watched Grave Danger at least 20 times by now, and I still think it's "just" 24 hours....

I think it's closer to 24. When the video feed started it said they had twelve hours til he gave them the info for the drop off, right?

Forgive me for forgetting important Nick moments but when did Sara ask Nick if he was ok? I was disappointed in the Greg momeent laset night. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike Greg but xsd what about Nick4rw5. Extra letters are provided by a 20lb cat named Oliver

saftcake there has been discussions about the time length on the burial but the general feeling is it was about 48hrs. The dvd and show only make it seem like 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back