Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

AshleyWillows said:
CSI_Sidle2399 said:
anyone have midterms coming up?

i have midterms in two weeks :rolleyes:
my english one, im going to get a D. he acts like it's an AP class, and it's not.
history- ill pull off like a B.
spanish- A indefinatly
algebra - A++++++ my best subject when i try
ill get an A in health
and ill flunk bio, its an AP class so it's impossible :(

spanish i'll flunk
english A or B
physics A or B
World civ. B
math B
health B to A

I'm passing all my courses right now :D. Some of them with not very high marks, but the point being I'm passing!

I burnt my tounge with coffee today, I didn't realize it was that hot! :p (Randomness :lol: )

Hey I haven't been here in a while lol.
I got my exams back. Some were good. Some were not so good.

(I'm in grade 10 btw)

Math: 70%
French: 85%
Civics: 76%
Religion: 80%
English: 83%
Science: 83%
Canadian History: 67%

So I did okay. I have a Theory exam next Tuesday for music class, but I learned what the teacher is teaching about 9 years ago :lol:... so I just sit in class and doodle.

ahhh i have my first semester finals coming up! im so nervous- ive been like doing fine but im scared that the test grades will totaly f*ck up my grade. but heres what i have so far

AP LA 11- 73%( i used to have an 81 but i tottaly bombed this essay we had write)
Photography- 88%
Spanish 3- 90%
Chemistry- 88%
Math 3- 78%

I have exam week soon. I'm going to dieeee. I'm going to study tonight, I hope I'll survive it. Your grades are all so good!

I am sooooo happyyyy

I totally had this French test that i just didn't study for today

and guess what!

Its a snow day! Which is kind of weird bacuse it like didn't even snow that much and its like 38 degrees out now. Then again i do live in Portland and the world stops when we get like .000001 inch of snow.

gawd i'm so happy.

we,ve had gale force winds today, there was a piece of plastic board about to fall off a building this morning, im sure its twirled off and decapitated someone by now

i hate the people at my school. they're all like crying about finals. and having "finals" parties. who does that before they take finals?

well I don't but I'm having my first finals this year because I'm a freshmen in highschool so I've never heard of final parties. I didn't know they existed

all the courses i took I made sure none of them had coursework lol im just to lazy to do it, talking about parties who has a party before they sit the exam the whole point is you have the party to celabrate passing lol

Back