Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Welcome to the thread CSISidle! :) Also, I want to say good luck to everyone who's got exams at the moment and hope y'all get the grades you want :)

i cannot focus. my ADHD is totally taking over.

yeah. im a freshman too. but my best guy friend is a sophmore. so he told me about it.

i don't want anything to do with them, til i ace my finals.
hahaha :lol: isn't that a joke?

haha, nice. I am so excited to be a freshman! I really can't wait to be with all my high school friends. Is High School really ALLLL that different from Middle School, Like besides the schedules and the changing of the buildings?

well my high school and middle school is REALLY REALLY different.
the girls are much more, "loose", haha i'll be nice. boys changed a lot, everyone parties alot more now. you meet more people, teachers changed, and your much mroe trusted by teachers. i really like highschool more. but i perfered middle school teachers :)

OMG in science today (we are learning about genes and DNA and stuff) and we got to use some CSI equipment like the little syringe looking thing that only holds 15mm of DNA and the little tube-y things. I was REALLY happy, just hought I would say that.

CSISidle said:
haha, nice. I am so excited to be a freshman! I really can't wait to be with all my high school friends. Is High School really ALLLL that different from Middle School, Like besides the schedules and the changing of the buildings?

i'm a freshmen and its ok, but you wouldn't want to be a freshmen at my highschool on field day. the sophmores ran through our hallway and we were all against the lockers because of there were lots of sophmores. yea they tried to tag us ( they try to touch you with a marker, paint, or something of their class color). they made tagging illegal and if you got caught something bad would happen.

i like highschool for the most part. i love having studies so that i can get all my physics homework done. she gives all our homework to us at the begging of the week and then we turn certain papers in when they are due. i like being trusted more too.

things i hate about highschool is having to get up earlier, midterms, finals, and not having some of my friends in my core classes.

Anyone have a weird schedule?
we have a seven days, and we drop the class period that has the same number as the day. (day one, drop period 1)

How many studyhalls do you all have?
I have 7 throughout the 5 day week...and 4 free periods.
Some of my friends don't even get 2 though...its pretty weird how scheduling works in my school.

I actually wish I didn't have this many nonacedemic classes, because I take double language and no history, and I need 3 history credits to get into college, so I'd love to take history this year and be able to continue with double language 1 more year.

I think highschool changed my grade completely. My grade only has about 70 kids in it, so we were all pretty close, but then when highschool hit....5 people in our grade ended up in rehab, 2 took leave of absense, 4 do drugs, and everyone is much more cliquey and I hate it.

I don't have it instead of a class, because we are only allowed 5 majors. Mine are: Math,French,Science,Latin,English. Most people in my school take history instead of a double language though...because we are required 3 language credits, 3 science, 3 history, 4 math, 4 english.
I hate that I can't take double language throught all 4 years though.....
Most people who switch into my highschool have already taken higher math classes or science classes, so they can skip the math and science and just take basically all of their required credits in like 2 years..but since I've been at my same school since pre-k, I can't get ahead in any class :mad:

wow! the same school since pre-k!?!?! i think i would die.

After sixth grade, my family moved to Seattle. And i went to grade school and then high school with the same people. But, i got so sick of the people and going to a religious high school and all the stupid drama that i decided to transfer to public school. So, im in 11th grade(but im 16, but i didnt skip any grade its just the way it worked when i went to K) and im at a new school and things couldnt be better!!

darx2mint4 said:
How many studyhalls do you all have?
I have 7 throughout the 5 day week...and 4 free periods.
Some of my friends don't even get 2 though...its pretty weird how scheduling works in my school.

I actually wish I didn't have this many nonacedemic classes, because I take double language and no history, and I need 3 history credits to get into college, so I'd love to take history this year and be able to continue with double language 1 more year.

I think highschool changed my grade completely. My grade only has about 70 kids in it, so we were all pretty close, but then when highschool hit....5 people in our grade ended up in rehab, 2 took leave of absense, 4 do drugs, and everyone is much more cliquey and I hate it.

Wow only 70 people in your grade. there is about 500 to 600 kids in my grade alone. people move to shrewsbury, ma because i guess we have good schools so people want their kids to go there.

I have a study every 3rd period, but not on day 3. i wish i could double up on classes but at my school were not allowed to.

Back