Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

warning, dont go into the talkCSI awards thread, its gotten crazy, abc knows what im talking about, i wont mention names but ill say a mod has lost the plot

I was babysitting once, and the psycho kid from next door started crank calling the house, and he did it so much the kids I was sitting for were lining up to answer the next one. Then the calls just stopped.

He actually came to the house and started throwing rocks through their glass door, and trying to get in. I freaked out(do you blame me???) and called his mom, and she was like "my son is in bed" and I was like "NO HE ISN'T!!!" So she told me to call the cops. By this time he was almost in the house, and I actually had to call the cops to come and save us from a rogue 9-year-old. You have never seen a weirder sight then a 9-year-old being dragged into a cop car, cursing at you all the way. I'm so glad that kid got sent to military school.

I was babysitting once, and the psycho kid from next door started crank calling the house, and he did it so much the kids I was sitting for were lining up to answer the next one. Then the calls just stopped.

He actually came to the house and started throwing rocks through their glass door, and trying to get in. I freaked out(do you blame me???) and called his mom, and she was like "my son is in bed" and I was like "NO HE ISN'T!!!" So she told me to call the cops. By this time he was almost in the house, and I actually had to call the cops to come and save us from a rogue 9-year-old. You have never seen a weirder sight then a 9-year-old being dragged into a cop car, cursing at you all the way. I'm so glad that kid got sent to military school.

HOLY CRAP!

warning, dont go into the talkCSI awards thread, its gotten crazy, abc knows what im talking about, i wont mention names but ill say a mod has lost the plot

What, are we saying Im the problem? ;)

^^ :eek: Holy shiz!

LOL one time I was babysitting the three kids I watch sometimes and they have 2 dogs (One inside, one outside), two rabbits (In the boy's bedroom) and 2 cats. The cats started running around the trailer (It's a really nice trailer, I love it) meowing and yowling and the dog started barking. My sister was freaked out and I didn't know what to do so I started laughing my head off. Eventually we got everything sorted out but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...

Some parents say "our kids might be a handful" and I just laugh in their faces, because after some of the kids I've had, I could deal with ANYTHING.

Me and you both!! :lol: When I argue with my Mom, I know when I go over the line, yet, that doesn't stop me from yelling and acting terrible!

I had to babysit my moms friends kids and it was an....unusal experiance. They had a parrot named Charlie that talks. It repeats everything you say and it cused at me!! :lol:

I havn't babysat in a LONG time. The last time I baby sat I was 14. It was the worst expierence ever! The two little kids were brats and totally ruined my new white shirt because they threw pasta covered in tomato sauce at me. Ever since then I've been scared to babysit...not to mention I have a job.

Oh god I haven't babysat for such a long time. My worst experience was watching four children, all siblings. Two of them, a brother and sister kept fighting with one another and I mean slapping and all that. The youngest wasn't even 5 yet so I'm sure you could all imagine how that went. After that experience I told myself to never have children but that won't happen heh.

I have never babysat in my life... I'm too afraid of small children... they bite and they scream and they kick and they're demonic little shites... i hate them!

Back