Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Oohh, that reminds me - I meant to say good luck in your mocks kazzy :) Hope they go well :D

Thanks, Wibble. ;) I'm so freaking nervous already! I had a RE mock exam which was a little early but got A* on it. So one down, 16 to go! :D *bites nails*

Ooohhh, religious education...*shudders* I'm afraid my teacher for that subject at school put me off it for life :p she was so smarmy and simpering...yes, she smiled way too much in a not-natural way...

*shudders again*

But congrats on your A*! That's fantastic! :D

Oh my god. I'm so pissed off with my dad! First, he was meant to come down last week to give me my present from Christmas but oh no, he had to go to work. And he has a week off now, he's going to BLOODY NORWAY! And...didn't invite me like he was meant to everytime he goes overseas. Sure sure, I wouldn't have been able to go cos of my mocks but still, it would have been nice to be asked. :p
Pft, hey. at least you get the chance to go overseas. mean while, i'm stuck here in this hot and crappy summer. We got up to over 40 degrees C a coupla weeks ago. It's hot, and sweaty and i'd much rather be in Antarctica.

Pft, hey. at least you get the chance to go overseas. mean while, i'm stuck here in this hot and crappy summer. We got up to over 40 degrees C a coupla weeks ago. It's hot, and sweaty and i'd much rather be in Antarctica.

:eek: 40C is FREAKING HOT. Hell at 34C two years ago, most of England was fainting cos it was too hot to bear it. :p

Ooohhh, religious education...*shudders* I'm afraid my teacher for that subject at school put me off it for life :p she was so smarmy and simpering...yes, she smiled way too much in a not-natural way...

*shudders again*

But congrats on your A*! That's fantastic! :) :D

Thank you! :) LOL! in a not-so natural way? lmao, in what way do you mean? :p

Well, i don't know of anyone here fainting but it is damn hot.

Growl my brother just got back yesterday. So anyways, for the past two weeks, i've done the dishs, the table and clean the whole house because my cousins and aunt and uncle have come to stay for a coupla days. Anyways, this morning, five minutes ago actually. he had to dry a coupla dishs and he said to me in a really sarcastic tone, "gee, thanks for helping with those dishs."
I mean, y'know. i've had to do every single dish for the past two weeks and all he just did was one or two plates and glasses.

i went to a review board for cadet of the year and national cadet special activities today...it was like 3 hours from my house and i told my parents about it quite a few times and at like 3 they called me and were like. "where are you" i was just like. running away i'll be home at 6:30...and guess what...no one is home now. what the hell did you call me for then!?!?!?!

its hotter in melb, its 11.30 am and already 43 its shite!!! and to top it off i cant swim coz of my effing cast!!! its was over 35 all night, we have 3 air cons and its still boiling!!! im like living in my bikini n mini skirt, haha.

oh and wtf are mocks???

its hotter in melb, its 11.30 am and already 43 its shite!!! and to top it off i cant swim coz of my effing cast!!! its was over 35 all night, we have 3 air cons and its still boiling!!! im like living in my bikini n mini skirt, haha.

oh and wtf are mocks???
Ahh, soz. it's only about 36+ down here in Canberra. Not at the moment, but that's about how hot it's supposed to be today. I had some bottles with iced water in last night and slept with them. And when i took them from one part of my body and put it on another, the skin felt as if it was burning. Goodness, Antarctica does sound good right now.

English kids do mock exams in yr ten (is it?) to prepare them for the GCSEs. I guess it's sorta like the HSCs here. Although, we Canbe peeps don't do them. :lol:

Back