Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

evel_queen27 said:
RoboticMuffin27 said:
Did I hear someone say hey have a working NES? Nice. Mine died awhile ago... [moment of silence]

Hahah.In all seriousness that is VERY sad.My NES isnt the actual NES....its a new cheap crap thing.:rolleyes:Its weird but at least it playes NES games!

I really like The Black Parade.Im not ever sure if ive heard any more of their songs though.

Ah, I see. My NES was an original. Died last summer right after I beat Super Mario Bros. for the last time. *bows head*

Yes, I also enjoyed The Black Parade. I particularly liked "Famous Last Words", "DEAD!", and "Disenchanted".

i don't have a NES but I think my cousin does, and it still works. i played zelda on it. Does anyone still have the dreamcast. i don't but i loved to play sonic.

Showtime said:
"The Patient" has cancer. He died his hair to make him feel like he had chemo. It's a gimmick ... if he was that invested, he would have shaved his head.

ahh but that wouldnt have looked as good :p

The closest thing I have is a Sega Genesis, which I also play Sonic on, among other games. My old neighbor used to let us come over and play his Dreamcast, but then he took it with him to college.

I used to be obsessed with videogames. But then CSI came along...hehe. I have n64, gamecube, ps2, and all the handheld gameboys/ds. I loved to play Zelda games (for GBcolor, and gamecube). Also, Harvest Moon (for GC) was like my favorite of all times. And mario games....and DDR. :D. That is one I still do play now.

My favorite video game series of all time would have to be the Jak and Daxter trilogy + the two spinoffs for the PlayStation 2. I was absolutely obsessed for the longest time. I've got all the games, the guides, the merch, etc..

Now I mainly write video game reviews for websites like IGN. I mainly play my Wii and PlayStation 2, but I've also got an N64, a near-death Super Nintendo, Atari, PSP, PlayStation 1, and probably a PlayStation 3 when I can afford it. Games are my life.

The CSI games are relatively entertaining, too. Anyone here played those?

I seriously need a support group or something...

speedleishot said:
Showtime said:
"The Patient" has cancer. He died his hair to make him feel like he had chemo. It's a gimmick ... if he was that invested, he would have shaved his head.

ahh but that wouldnt have looked as good :p

And that is why I've lost faith in the band -- they're all about being aesthetically pleasing. The music has taken a back seat to it.

Video games: I don't have any consoles, but I'll play them at my friends' houses. They're not bad, but I'd take a game of pool or cards over them any day.

Well, I suppose that as MCR gets bigger and more popular, they would actually want to begin to make themselves more physically appealing, though I don't think the music has suffered. On the contrary, I think it's gotten better with every album.

Super Smash Brothers is godly.

I'm a beast with Kirby. Not kidding. Undefeated in over a year.

My boyfriend and his friend don't like to play with me anymore...they tag team and still lose. Heh heh heh...

I can't wait for the new Super Smash Brothers for the Wii.

I have a PS2 a PSP a gameboy advance. My favorite games are Jak 2, Daxter, and all of the Ratchet and Clank series.

Are the CSI games good? I want to play them, but my parents might not let me. They have one coming out for ps2 soon.

Back