Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

What good albums are coming out? I like GC and Avril Lavigne and thats good to me but...maybe not to you or other people? Lostprophets are pretty cool.I have one of their cds (I dont even know if they have more than one or not).Heh.

I dont have a wii but I know some dude who does.Hah.I have an NES. :lol: And only one game for it....which sucks. :rolleyes:

well my friend got a few of their older ones for xmas so i guess so, ive ordered fall out boys album, i want to buy the view, the horrors, kaiser cheifs, thats all i can think of at the moment

The Smashing Pumpkins, The Mars Volta, Rush, Tegan & Sara, Queens of the Stone Age, and Gnarls Barkley are releasing albums this year. Those are, so far, the only ones that have been announced that I'm exciting for.

Yes, that includes Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco and Avril Lavigne.

For the record, I also thought that the Black Parade was a trainwreck.

RoboticMuffin27 said:
To say it's amazing would be the understatement of the year. So far I've been completely addicted to Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which I think is the best in the LoZ series so far. Red Steel is also pretty fun, though I've had some issues with control. You see, the Wii-mote sensitivity takes awhile to get used to...But Red Steel is a little too sensitive. Overall, it's very fun, though. Trauma Center: Second Opinion is another great one, though I've only played that on my friends Wii. Alas, I have but three Wii games to my name so far: Red Steel, Zelda, and Wii Sports.

I'm so getting one when I have money :D I totally adore Zelda series.
But with low income and taxes and Donald Duck comics and cell phone bill..money vanishes fast ;)

evel_queen27 said:
A trainwreck? Why?

I've loved MCR since 2001, when I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love came out. It was raw and genuine and ... it was exactly what the band was about. Three Cheers came out, and I was a little iffy about that, but I figured that since I could at least listen to it, so I'd truck through it. I saw them three times in 2005/2006 (every time they came to my city).

Then Gerard got cocky, the Black Parade came out and the single was released. The vocals are whiny and repetitive and the rest is basically just pop on drive. He bleached his hair to look like a chemo patient. As someone who has had family members and friends die from cancer, I find that really offensive. He went on to call the album, one of the worst I've ever heard, the greatest concept album of all time.

MCR disgusts me, now. I love listening to their old album, but their new "music"? It's a travesty.

Did I hear someone say hey have a working NES? Nice. Mine died awhile ago... [moment of silence]

On the topic of My Chemical Romance, which happens to be my favorite band, I actually rather enjoyed The Black Parade. Although I absolutely adore Bullets and Three Cheers, I thought The Black Parade was a much different approach to their music from the buzzsaw sound of their first two albums. In my opinion, they kept the great lyrics and changed the music so that there was less screaming guitars and screaming people. I much like the more musically based sound of their new album. I loved MCR before, but I love 'em more now.

As for Gerard Way's hair, I think it looks great on him. I had heard many different fan-spread rumors as to why he changed the style, so I did not know whether the chemo-patient one was true...but if it is, I'd say that is slightly offensive. But just speaking of how it looks, I think it looks good. I much prefer short hair to long hair on any guy, any day.

And here's a high five to whoever is going to the LostProphets concert...another one of my favorite bands.

DaWacko - Eh? Another Zelda fan? *love*

Well then...I like the idea of the patient, but I'm not sure he should have done that to his hair for that reason. Meh.

Nice job scoring tickets to the Lostprophets. I'm listening to "Rooftops" as we speak, actually. If you like the Lostprophets, you should try Sugarcult. I was actually listening to Sugarcult before the Lostprophets, but they have a very similar sound.

a little scared, i think my seats for lostprphets are near the front, cant quite work out what all the numbers on the tickets mena, if anyone can help me out, its at the NIA , in block A, then it says row GA7 seats 64-67, but on the ticket it says standing, so im very confused

RoboticMuffin27 said:

DaWacko - Eh? Another Zelda fan? *love*

Yes (tho I don't belong to this thread, I'm 22)
I totally adore Zelda series, but have missed GC Zeldas... My faves are OoT and LTTP for SNES. My SNES controller isn't working :( :(

Link is my hero <3

DaWacko - [Moment of silence for SNES controller] I missed the GameCube Zelda games as well, but since the Wii is backwards compatible with the GameCube (score!) I'll hopefully be able to buy them soon. I've also been waiting for the original Zelda to come onto the Shop Channel so I can play that again. I have the original NES cartridge of Legend of Zelda, but alas, my NES passed away last summer. It was indeed a sad day.

Speed - It appears your going to a standing concert. I'm guessing it's in a club setting? When I saw Lucky Boys Confusion live, I was a bit confused also since it was the first concert I'd been to that didn't have seats like a stadium or auditorium...but I actually liked the standing one better. It got crazier, and you can actually move around.

RoboticMuffin27 said:
Did I hear someone say hey have a working NES? Nice. Mine died awhile ago... [moment of silence]

Hahah.In all seriousness that is VERY sad.My NES isnt the actual NES....its a new cheap crap thing.:rolleyes:Its weird but at least it playes NES games!

I really like The Black Parade.Im not ever sure if ive heard any more of their songs though.

speedleishot said:
im going to the concert :D and gerard dyed his hair bleach blonde to get more in touch with the character "the patient" on the album

"The Patient" has cancer. He died his hair to make him feel like he had chemo. It's a gimmick ... if he was that invested, he would have shaved his head.

Back