Tattoos and Piercings

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by skiJeRZe, Aug 7, 2005.

1. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

Re: TATTOOS

hey manda fellow yorkshire lass!
    i haven't got any yet but im planning on getting one that represents the importance of my family, i want something that means something to me if i have to live with it forever.

2. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I have a buttefly design tattoo on my back cause i love butterflies and im thinking on getting another one on my ankle but donk know what yet.

3. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

I've pretty much got mine down to either "No day but today" or "Forget Regret".

I'm leaning to wards the latter because everyone says they think it would suit me. But I'm still not sure, maybe I'll get both.

4. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Um, tattoos? I'm fine with other people getting them, but I would probably never get one myself. Mostly because of the needle. Yuck.

5. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

If I can get over my fear of needles I would like one that says "Defying Gravity" but I doubt I can.

I like that idea of a barcode obsession.

lastly what I really want is to get my ears pointed and I want to get my braces off so I can wear my clip-on vampire fangs. Not tatoos but still f*cking awesome!

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I'm exited- I'm getting the lotus flower I've wanted tattooed on Wednesday!! :D

7. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

I like the defying gravity one too, that's another one I was thinking of for a second tattoo if the first one wasn't so bad.

I wanted to get a pair of wings on my ankle with "defying gravity" between them. Of maybe just the phrase in cursive, I dunno though.

First will be Forget Regret, but that one might be second.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

lol where abouts in yorkshire scoj. im in west nr bradford. yay bradford bulls.
    was tempted to get the bulls logo on my back but i remembered the pain lol. anyone want to see the logo just google bradford bulls.
    my hubby has got a mauri/ tribal tat on his upper arm, it looks fantastic and he can add to it if he wants,he also has his initials on his other arm in chinese writing. he wants one going from his chest creeping over his shoulder and down his back, maybe a chinese dragon or a panther or something.
    :devil:

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Here's a pic of my newest tattoo (not the best quality pic- camera phone). I got it yesterday, so it's still quite red, but I love it! Out of my other 2 tattoos, this one on my hip was the most painful, but nothing unbearable. :)

[​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

i wanted to get a dolphin tattoo on my other shoulder but have noticed that most of the designs i have seen are really tacky.
    i want a nice classy gorgeous dolphin but am still looking for the perfect design. oh your flower is ace doesnt look too sore either use cocoa butter to keep it moisturised worked wonders for me

11. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

manda, I have the perfect design of a dolphin... on my skin!!! :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

mmm only another 20 posts til i can show off my tatt, not much to it but it was pretty appropriate at the time.

13. Dutch_CSI

Dutch_CSI Prime Suspect

I dont have a tattoo but I want one but I not really sure what kind of tattoo I want I have seen alot of tatto`s but I cant choose!!!

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

i want one that is a butterfly but not just any butterfly. i want the one that means Harmony.

i also want 3 small flags on my back, Nz flag, South african & USA

15. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

melbel: Are you from South Africa???