"Targets of Obsession" Discussion *SPOILERS*

In case anyone is interested, this a link to You Tube where there are quite a number of videos of Justin Bieber being shot. Some have taken it upon themselves to...uh..improvise on them.

Just a thought, I found the shooting scene very harsh because..well..he's a kid. Nick shot a kid. That just seems really wrong..but that's just my opinion.

I agree I was shocked and screamed I thought Nick or whoever could have disabled him by shooting him perhaps in the leg so he'd fall down, then run up and take him in handcuffs to jail. He was an evil kid, no doubt, that that was really brutal:klingon: I'll pass on watching it again, I do have it recorded, for people I know who haven't yet seen it:( Meanwhile Justin is still singing;)

In case anyone is interested, this a link to You Tube where there are quite a number of videos of Justin Bieber being shot. Some have taken it upon themselves to...uh..improvise on them.

Just a thought, I found the shooting scene very harsh because..well..he's a kid. Nick shot a kid. That just seems really wrong..but that's just my opinion.

I agree I was shocked and screamed I thought Nick or whoever could have disabled him by shooting him perhaps in the leg so he'd fall down, then run up and take him in handcuffs to jail. He was an evil kid, no doubt, that that was really brutal:klingon: I'll pass on watching it again, I do have it recorded, for people I know who haven't yet seen it:( Meanwhile Justin is still singing;)

Cops are actually trained not to aim for the leg, arm, etc. They're trained to take down the threat as quickly as possible - thus kill-shots. An armed suspect, hopped up on adrenaline, may not feel an arm or leg shot and might not go down, still posing a threat to those around them.

So while it is a little sad that it was kid who got shot, the police were justified in their actions.

A lady at work was showing someone her new smartphone today and said, "Look...it has You Tube!" and she pulled up and played a video of Nick shooting Jason! :lol:

Anyway, yes, if a cop has to shoot in a situation it's shoot to kill. And Bieber's "people" were the ones who wanted him shot rather than blown up. More...dramatic? :lol:

Anyway, yes, if a cop has to shoot in a situation it's shoot to kill. And Bieber's "people" were the ones who wanted him shot rather than blown up. More...dramatic? :lol:
Getting shot at is certainly more dramatic than getting blown up, Smokey.:lol: For some reason though I can't help but think it's kind of poetic in a way that Jason died getting shot rather than blown up. His bro died getting shot at by Nick and the cops and so did JB's character. I don't know if poetic justice would be the right word but...I'll use it.

Probably so it leaves a prettier, more recognizable corpse. :lol:

And yeah, cops are trained to shoot for the torso, not a limb (or head shot) - less chance of missing. Jason was a fugitive, he pulled a gun, and shot a cop, so he was definitely a threat.

I think it was in Ellie that they mentioned cops were trained to empty the magazine (I forget if it was Warrick or Nick who said it though). I think I've also heard/read somewhere that they were trained to take three shots, then reassess the threat, but I have no idea where that came from.

Loved the Celebration one PC, but I couldn't watch the full five minutes. :lol:

Just what YouTube needs, more Bieber vids. :rommie:

I like the "Dear Bieber Remix" because it shows Nick walking over in slowwww motion after he shoots him. ;)

But...I do find it kind of disturbing how much people are loving watching him get killed. :wtf:

I like the "Dear Bieber Remix" because it shows Nick walking over in slowwww motion after he shoots him. ;)

But...I do find it kind of disturbing how much people are loving watching him get killed. :wtf:

You can't tell me that a little bit of you doesn't like it. :devil:

I know, one video I saw on Youtube on Saturday had 1 million views already :eek:

Finally watched this episode.

Okay, I still don't really understand the whole trial thing when the dude was already in jail serving what a life sentence? Makes no sense to me. It was interesting that they put up the plastic wall thing around him in the courtroom.

Most of the courtroom stuff was hella boring, but I loved Haskell's expression when Ray announced that he too had the MAOA gene. It was like "gotcha" lol.

Nick: I'm already eight lives down.

Nick was pissed that his house was targeted and that Jason got his personal number.

Vartann to Nick: What is it with you? You some kind of bomb magnet? lol.

Kip was brave to throw himself over the bomb to minimize the blast and protect Cath, Nick and Lou.

Cath and Lou's hospital scene was sweet. "Where else would I be?" :adore:

Love Cath and Nick's friendship.

"Kids and their phones. That dumbass called me. He deserves a call back"

"Come on, talk to me you little punk" lol.

The confrontation between Ray and Haskell after the trial reminded me of scenes I've seen on Criminal Minds.

Greg and Nick exchanging a look when Jason says he'll only surrender to Nick and Greg telling Nick not to even think about going near Jason. Nick sure didn't think twice about shooting Jason though. One shot wouldn't have done it though? Was Nick the only one shooting? Cause there were at least three or four shots to the kid.

I'm still annoyed that Haskell escaped. I don't understand why tptb can't let go of this character. They ruined him with the overplay. :sigh: Are they really running out of ideas so badly that they keep having the same villain return again and again?

Okay, I still don't really understand the whole trial thing when the dude was already in jail serving what a life sentence? Makes no sense to me.

Waste of tax payers money, if you was me. However, every person is to be tried for the crimes they commit, if they want a trial and don't deal.

If Haskell killed a fellow prisoner he would have to face the charges and a probably a trial.

Okay, I still don't really understand the whole trial thing when the dude was already in jail serving what a life sentence? Makes no sense to me.

Waste of tax payers money, if you was me. However, every person is to be tried for the crimes they commit, if they want a trial and don't deal.

If Haskell killed a fellow prisoner he would have to face the charges and a probably a trial.

It is a waste of money for sure. I get that everyone is entitled to a trial, I just think its silly when they're already serving a life sentence for murder to be tried for attempted. I mean, they've got a life sentence, so it's not like more years added on to that would make much difference. The only reason Haskell wanted the trial is because it would give him an opportunity to escape. Which I'm still annoyed with.

I liked the rest of the episode, just didn't care for the Haskell stuff.

Back