Tanglewood theory

Going with the theory that Danny has a tanglewood tattoo, it would be interesting if at the start of Tanglewood 2 lindsay and Danny get back from processing a crime scene and they have to shower and lindsay caught a glimpse of Danny's tattoo. Being from Montana she wouldnt know what it was. Before she can ask Danny about it she is called away by Mac to another scene. The victim has a tanglewood tattoo and Lindsay makes a comment, not realizing what she is saying, that it looks just like Danny's. It would be interesting to see the look on Mac's face.

I kind of like this scenario. Maybe he gets something on his shirt--something spills on him?--and he has to take it off. And Lindsay gets an eyeful. And more importantly, we get an eyeful. :lol:

But I still think a shower scene is the perfect way to show Danny's Tanglewood tattoo. :lol:

Indeed lol. The shower scene is the ultimate way!
But if he does spill something on his shirt and has to take it off, then Anna Belknap... is one lucky girl. She gets to see him, like, THERE, while we only see through TV.

Okay, got an issue here. I just read the previews for NY for sweeps and nowhere did I see anything for Tanglewood 2. What's the deal here??? :eek:

I noticed no Tanglewood 2 as well and frankly, I’m outraged. It seems what was arguably the most anticipated episode of the season has been pushed to the side by the show’s new direction, I’m blaming Moonves for the shift, in favor of a lighter, brighter, crappier New York.

Ali

Okay, got an issue here. I just read the previews for NY for sweeps and nowhere did I see anything for Tanglewood 2. What's the deal here??? :eek:

I was wondering the same thing, Khanada. Surely they have not decided against the episode. It was the most anticipated episode of the season. If we don't get a Tanglewood2, I fear I may have to give up on NY.

Come on, Even Les Moonves isn't dumb enough to drop the Tanglewood thing. I'll bet they make it the last episode of the season so that there's a great cliffhanger leading into season 3.

I already expected this a bit, we didn't hear anything about it. But they can't just drop this storyline, I have no doubt they will drop it. I won't be suprised to see it as the season finale episode, or just before, like they did with On The Job in season 1. But if they decide to show it earlier, fine by me :D

I noticed no Tanglewood 2 as well and frankly, I’m outraged. It seems what was arguably the most anticipated episode of the season has been pushed to the side by the show’s new direction, I’m blaming Moonves for the shift, in favor of a lighter, brighter, crappier New York.

Ali

Same here. I'm annoyed.

And is it just me, or do the sweeps episode sound not all that special? I mean, aside from the crossover they sound like business as usual. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that don't sound all that...sweepish to me. Tanglewood2 would have been a better sweeps episode than any of the others, in my opinion. The crossover, being the exception of course.

Er, I think Danny was far more than being a member. I'd say he was the OG (Original Gangster-Highest chapter of the mob, 'course I know...) of TW....

I dunno, just a theory...

Back