Talk LIMS #7: FINAL RESULTS!

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Challenge Five ~ Bobby

I'll have to find the time to get something in, I'm busy with a lot of stuff right now ...

I sent mine too!!! Can't wait to see all the others :thumbsup:

*cringe* Mine's in...waiting with baited breath to see the entries!

Er, I know this is a tad last minute :)p) but is the Soft Light and/or Hard Light tool considered a blur/sharpen tool? Just want to double check on that one.

Er, I know this is a tad last minute :)p) but is the Soft Light and/or Hard Light tool considered a blur/sharpen tool? Just want to double check on that one.
I don't think so, but you'll have to check with the headmaster ;)

Sent in mine :cool:

tehee, I'm also one of the "late bloomer" *coughs* And I seriously hope my question isn't as dumb as last time...but who am I kidding? ;)
Sooo: contrast! Does this count as a sharpen tool, too?
Now you see how awesome I can handle the photoshop terms! :p

Huh. I honestly hadn't though of that :lol: So, I'm just gonna say yeah, go ahead and use them if you want.

tehee, I'm also one of the "late bloomer" *coughs* And I seriously hope my question isn't as dumb as last time...but who am I kidding? ;)
Sooo: contrast! Does this count as a sharpen tool, too?
Now you see how awesome I can handle the photoshop terms! :p

Much easier question for me ;) No, contrast doesn't count as a sharpen tool. You can use it all you like.

Oh, and this is also a reminder post. You have until 8pm GMT Thursday to get your icons in. I'm still waiting for 3 icons.

Last edited:

^ Heh, ditto. Thanks so much for the speedy reply. :D

Back