Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

We all have our dirty little secrets; even me.

Yeah, poor Sam... it must be so hard for him; and Dean is doing such a great job at playing the role of big brother.

2. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I'm happy now i've found the Supernatural thread. I love this show it's brilliant and i'm glad there's going to be a second season because it should go on. I'm loving Dean he's HOT and i'm all excited every sunday night now for Supernatural. Looking forward to the Vampire episode tomorrow night, i'm kinda into vampire films so yeah this should be a good episode, and plus it's got their father in it. I LOVE Jeffrey Dean Morgan, i love Jensen Ackles as well, but i have to admit to liking and having a little crush on JDM, ok so he's 40 but i'm 20 so it's not so bad, and it's not illegal cause i'm over age............i'm dreaming. Anyway back track. I'm looking forward to the season final my sister showed me a clip from it of the ending and wow my heart was in my mouth.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I liked the finale. Even though I'm a recent fan and I haven't seen all of season 1.

Aww Dean IS such a good big brother. If he was my big brother I'd be proud to be his...Little sister.. :lol:

4. Natasha Romanoff

Yeah i know i love Dean he's great isn't he. And i loved the episode Something Wicked because we got to see Dean opening up a bit more about their past. Dean always seems to change the subject or clam up whenever Sam talks about their mother or about what happened. And it was good to see him open up more, and i can tell he's still probably hurting from it all.

5. Finch

*huggles Dean*

I think in season 2 he'll open up a little more. I just hope that the personal development doesn't get in the way of the humor a$$-kickingness.

6. Natasha Romanoff

No me either, and i'm hoping Sam will be a little less selfish in S2, cause at the moment i think in S1 he's been selfish at times. But that's just my opinion.

7. Finch

He does seem a little selfish. But I like him anyway. You can't be perfect all the time. ;)

*Is excited for season 2*

8. Natasha Romanoff

No your right you can't, and yeah i'm excited for S2 as well. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode with the vampires. We get to see John again yay.

9. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

The vampire episode yesterday was good. It kinda reminded me of The Lost Boys.

10. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

i saw the one eppy where dean was in trouble for raping a girl right? and the whole time i was like NO DONT RIP YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHEST!!! :lol:

11. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

^^ which one is that?!

I liked that vampire one last night as well. I liked the way the had perceived vampires, how to turn someone into a vampire and how to kill vampires - all very original! :)

12. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

i dont remember which one that was...but i was told that the only time i was quiet was when supernatural was on!!! :lol:

13. Golden_Smile

LMAO! It really annoys me when I am watching Supernatural with me parents because they talk all the way through, saying what is going to happen and complaining about all the soppy scenes - I LOVE all the soppy scenes, it is what makes Supernatural so great, on top of the actors and storylines :D

14. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

mmm....dean! dude i love the story lines...plus the dean...the dean's sarcasm is so funny!!!!

15. Golden_Smile

I'm guessing you like Dean? :lol:
    I love sarcasm so that is one reason why I like Dean so much, but I also really like Sam, just because it's Sam - the way he looks reminds me of someone :D I don't like their dad though, but I don't know if that is just me or the way they have protrayed him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.