Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I'm loving this show! Its kinda creepy and funny at the same time, and the eye-candy is not bad either ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: you've got that right!

3. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

We had the epsiode 'Provenance' last night on ITV2 and I have to say how extremely scared that one had me! It is the episode where the family portrait is haunted and Sam & Dean think it is the dad but it isn't... the child was sooooo scary!
    There has only been 3 episodes which have really scared me - Pilot, Bloody Mary and Provenance.
    I am still loving the show though! :D Just blocking out the complaints from my parents that it is getting really bad - I can't see where they are coming from :eek: :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

My first post on the CSI board and it's about Supernatural! Go figure.

I love this show. I've watched it avidly from the first episode. I had been looking for something creepy to watch since X-Files sold out to the shippers. Supernatural fills the bill. The stories are creepy (Skin wigged me out) and the dialogue is marvelous. Dean and Sam have a great rapport.

I will admit to being a Dean girl. He's such a billy badass and I do love me some bad boy.

My favourite episode is Skin for a lot of reasons. Half-naked Dean being one of them *g*. Does that make me a shallow fangirl?

Looking forward to Season 2 with my fingers crossed.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Oh man Skin was my favorite episode.

And I have to admit, Dean makes me laugh, so YAY DEAN. I can't wait until another episode come on tv, but sadly only two a week come on for me. :(

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Amen to that! I love the show because it's creepy with some humor mixed in. I also LOVE seeing Dean and Sam on screen. :D

7. Golden_Smile

You get two a week?! I only get one each week! On Sundays. I want to move to Canada :lol:

8. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

It comes on Thursdays here. I wish it came on twice a week! :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Two a week? I'm in Canada and I don't get two a week. I think I'm jealous now *pout* Imagine two Dean fixes a week.....

10. Finch

:lol: Well it comes on Thursdays on CityTV (Formerly A-Channel) and Saturdays on Space. The only thing I hate about that is, they always show the 'Pilot' episode. It gets annoying when you've memorized the episode after only becoming a fan last month.

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

:( I get to see it only once a week to. :D My favorite episode is "Nightmare" followed closely by the episodes "Salvation" and "Devil's Trap." The episodes that creeped me out are the Pilot, Salvation, and Bloody Mary.

:eek: The Pilot and Salvation creeped me out for various obvious reasons. "Salavation" creeped me out, because the episode was in Iowa, and hello I live in Iowa, and I had to keep checking on my baby brother, because he is only 1 year old, and after watching certain tv shows enough I've become slightly paranoid.

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

They're showing Bloody Mary tonight! :D

This is the eppy I've been waiting for for a long time!

13. Golden_Smile

Well Bloody Mary seems to be the episode that people on here have found the scariest! ENJOY! :D Let us know what you think :)

14. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I just watched it and - wow - I'm never gonna stare into a mirror; even if it means putting on my make-up all freakish-ey on my face! :lol:

Seriously, Bloody Mary was awesome!

15. Finch

:lol: I love that episode. Poor Sammy. I felt bad for him, that he has a secret..Hmm...Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.