Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

woah, this thread got a posting explosion since the last time i checked it ha.
    i think hes dating daneel harris now, i mean atleast according to my friend. she loves her some jensen.
    that is one of my fave episodes from s1. it was so good. and he was rocking that hoodie, can you hotness?

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The girl from "Halloween"?

3. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i dont think she was in that, but i don't know i haven't seen it. i only know her from one tree hill, and ten inch hero.

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Jensen Ackles in a hoodie, is one of the hottest things.

Bwah I have green eyes that change to brown, hazel, very light green, very dark green, and gray. No blue though, kinda sucks. I'm pretty sure that Jensen has green eyes, and nothing but. When his eyes have the bluish tone to them (don't forget that green has the undertone of blue) its because of the filters that the camera men are currently using.

Did you notice how green his eyes were in the season 3 finale? WOW. :drool:

RE:Siblings. I look nothing like my sister, she looks like my moms twin and I have my fathers "looks." You can tell I'm related to my brother though. Its all in the genetic code and which parent you are going to look like. I think Jensen and Jared have great similarities and that Supernatural plays up on that. They both are tall (freakishly tall, yo), both have brown hair (Jensen's gets sunstreaked which is even hotter) and both have green eyes (Oh, they do. Jared has the dark pensive green eyes, while Jensen has the sexy, playful green eyes). It would almost seem too fake if they looked EXACTLY alike.

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Jared is tall, but how tall is Jensen (he looks so short compared to Jared). I agree, siblings do not have to look alike (my brother & I have completely different skin tones & hair colourings & even eye colour. And yes, we both have the same biological parents).

Have Sam & Dean had any brotherly fights on the show (as in a brotherly wrestling match, where shirts get torn off. giggles. ). *lost in train of thought* I wonder who would win. Sam might be taller but Dean is older & therefore has more tricks up his sleeve. But then again I would always back Dean in any argument

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Jensen's about 6'1"?

I can't really comment on how much I look like my siblings because two of them are from different marriages and the other is my twin so... :lol: Bad example.

^ I know that on 'Tall Tales', Dean had Sam's money and Sam wanted it back so they were wrestling on the bed. It was hilarious. :lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

imdb.com says Jensen's 6'1. It also says he was the runner up to Tom Welling for the role of Clark Kent on Smallville. Which I didn't know. However, I did know that he was originally going to play Sam, but said he liked Dean better because he liked Dean's sense of humor.

I was thinking of Danielle Harris. She's the one in Halloween, not Danneel. :lol:

What's everyone's fave quotes from Supernatural? Mine are:

Dean: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot!

Sam (talking about trying to control a reaper): It's like putting a dog collar on a Great White.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  8. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I have been searching the internet for Jensen&Jared articles? which one is your favourite?

Some people think Jensen comes off as arrogant in his interviews. But I do not think so. If you ask him if he knows that he is attractive, is he suppose lie & say no his not (must he act humble). he is HOT, its fact !! Therefore he is not being conceited.

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, false humility is just as unattractive as conceit sometimes. And I mean, seriously... if people are bothering to waste time asking him about being "hot"? :rolleyes: That's just begging for dumb answers anyway. I mean, seriously, how are you supposed to answer a question like that?

I read and watched a few interviews with him and all I get from him is that he's a young guy having the time of his life, and who got lucky to have a castmate that he really gets along with. Can't ask for more than that! :)

10. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^true that, i completely agree, i've seen some interviews with both of them and neither seem to be full of themselves or take themselves to serisouly.
    as for fave quotes, geez there are so many, i don't know if i could pick just one, but you know i am quite fond of one from jus in bello
    hendricksen: i shot the sheriff
    dean: but you didn't shoot the deputy.

11. HellsBells

The boys are so adorable in interviews. There was this one where they were talking to this anchor and she asks along the lines of who's the wingman when they go out. Jensen replies: "Well, we are both in a relationship right now, so there's no situation for a wingman. The other night a girl gave me her number. Kind of wiped the counter with it.. Oops!"

Now, for favorite quotes: Every episode has a favorite quote. So I have at least 55 favorite quotes (if not more!) but one that just makes me laugh everytime I read it/hear it is :

"Dean: Man, you've been holding out on me, this college thing is awesome!
    Sam: This wasn't really my experience.
    Dean: Let me guess - libraries, studying, straight A's.
    (Sam nods)
    Dean: What a geek"

BWAha from Hook Man

12. BabaOReilly

I will always love,
    "Gumby Girl... Does that make me Pokey?"
    Hah! :D

13. HellsBells

That episode was on last night. :lol: I love the face he makes when he says the line.

I loved that episode. Ben is so his kid. I think Lisa just told him he's not just because she knew what his liftestyle is and didn't want Ben to get his hopes up for having a father.

But Ben overheard them talking in the park; right before he hugged Dean. He did the math when his mom said: "Just because we had a thing over 8 years ago." He figured it out. He's not stupid. He IS Dean's kid, afterall.

Another favorite line:

Skin:

SAM: The news said he fled on foot. I bet it’s still parked there.
    DEAN: (upset) The thought of him drivin’ my car.
    SAM: All right, come on. (They start walking.)
    DEAN: It’s killin’ me. SAM: Let it go.

:lol: I love all the moments from season 1. :)

14. BabaOReilly

Wow, that one was on last night? That's a coincidence! I don't always watch the show in repeats because I have them all recorded until I can buy the season DVD set. Cool timing.

Another couple of lines I love: "I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!" from the Scarecrow episode.

and from Croatoan

Dean: Croatoan?
    Sam: Yeah.
    [Dean stares blankly]
    Sam Roanoke... lost colony... ring a bell? Dean, did you pay any attention in history class?
    Dean: Yeah. Shot heard 'round the world, how bills become laws...
    Sam: That's not school, that's schoolhouse rock!

15. GregNickRyanFan

I also like the one where Dean mentions the Snuggle bear and says he's gonna hunt it down. :lol: I like the Snuggle bear. It would have been funnier if he'd said "engergizer bunny" cause I hate that bunny! :lol: In Yosemite Sam voice: "Oooh, I hate that rabbit!" :lol: That was Yosemite Sam that said that, right? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.