Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Can anyone tell me a good place to find good quality screencaps/pomos for supernatural?

I feel the need to ignore my coursework to do some fanart :lol:

:D Thanks so much fo_poozle!

And this SN caps LJ community.

That's Dean's way of telling his brother that he loves him. He just isn't one of those touchy-feely type of people so it's kind of hard for him to say. I think it's hard for Sam as well. They say it, but not in so many words.

I just love the end of "Tall Tales":

Sam: Dean, I... I'm...
Dean: Hey, me too.

So, very Winchester- ish... And looking so adorably awkward... Is it so hard to say "sorry"? Boys.. :rolleyes:

And Bobby saved them :

Bobby: You guys are breaking my heart. Can we please just leave?

I loved that moment!

One of my favorite moments was when Dean and Sam were trying to wake Bobby and Dean said something like "you're like a Dad to me, you can't leave!" It was so sweet.

your welcome for the links!!
oh that part ^^ so good, i love the relationship bobby has with the boys. and i love how he seems to be a constant in looking out for them, and helping them no matter what.

Rewatching "Fresh Blood", another 2 brilliant moments. I just love the bro' 2 bro' relationship in this show!

First the "just cause" moment! Dean didn't saw this one coming from Sammy!
I love how Sammy says that he just wanted to be him.
sm_sigh.gif
Just wanted to cuddle them both!

Sam: Drop the attitude, Dean. Quit turning everything into a punchline. And you know something else? Stop trying to act like you're not afraid.
Dean: I'm not!
Sam: You're lying! And you may as well drop it cause I can see right through you.
Dean: You got no idea what you're talking about.
Sam: Yeah, I do. You're scared Dean. You're scared because your year is running out and you're still going to hell, and you're freaked.
Dean: And how do you know that?
Sam: Because I know you!
Dean: Really?
Sam: Yeah because I've been following you around my entire life! I mean I've been looking up to you since I was four, Dean. Studying you, trying to be just like my big brother. So yeah, I know you. Better than anyone else in the entire world. And this.. Is exactly how you act when you're terrified. And I mean I can't blame you. It's just...
Dean: What?
Sam: It's just I wish you would drop the show and be my brother again. Cause.. just cause...

Video on Youtube.

And the second, the major "I trust you with my baby" moment!

Sam: What's with the auto shop?
(Dean extends tool to Sam to fix the Impala)
Sam: You don't mean, you want...
Dean: Yeah, I do. You fix it.
Sam: Dean, you barely let me drive this thing.
Dean: Well, it's time. You should know how to fix it. You're going to need to know these things for the future. And besides, it's my job, right. Show my little brother the ropes.

Youtube.

Bittersweet Dean is love! Giving Sammy his big brother back!

It's like the Impala is an extension of Dean. Like in "In My Time of Dying" when Sammy was clinging to the Impala when Dean was dying!

Sam: Oh man, Dean is gonna be pissed.
Bobby: Look, Sam... this just ain't worth a tow. I say we empty the trunk and sell the rest for scrap.
Sam: No. Dean'd kill me if we did that. When he gets better he's gonna want to fix this.
Bobby There's nothing to fix. The frame's a pretzel, the engine's ruined. There's barely any parts worth salvaging.
Sam: Listen to me, Bobby, if there's only one working part that's enough. We're not just gonna give up on...
(his voice tails off)
Bobby: Okay. You got it.

We're not just gonna give up on... Dean..
hankie.gif

( Ok, those were 3 moments... :lol: )

Last edited:

Aww, Lorelai, your breaking my heart! *grabs tissue* :lol:

Those are some great moments. I just love the relationship between the two. They care so much about each other, even if they can't say it out loud.

Lorelai said:
Sam: Oh man, Dean is gonna be pissed.
Bobby: Look, Sam... this just ain't worth a tow. I say we empty the trunk and sell the rest for scrap.
Sam: No. Dean'd kill me if we did that. When he gets better he's gonna want to fix this.
Bobby There's nothing to fix. The frame's a pretzel, the engine's ruined. There's barely any parts worth salvaging.
Sam: Listen to me, Bobby, if there's only one working part that's enough. We're not just gonna give up on... (his voice tails off)
Bobby: Okay. You got it.

*cries*

I love that part. For some reason it's a lot more sad when it's written down as opposed to being seen on television. Not saying the acting is worse than the writing but I'm more of a reader sometimes. :lol:

My favourite Sam/Dean moment though has to be when Sam stops going through Groundhog Day and huggles Dean. :eek:

Dean: Dude, how many Tuesdays did you have?
Sam: Enough.

Awww. I love the Winchester huggles.

Awww. I love the Winchester huggles.

They are too few and far between. I love my winchester huggles too.

I also love Dean monologues when he's talking to himself but talking to his dead family. Like in What is and What Should Never Be when he's talking to his dead dad and crying. And in All Hell Breaks Loose (part 2) when he's talking to Sam's dead body (and crying). I think I also love seeing Dean cry. Because he's such a "manly man" and to see him cry your just like *cries because Dean is crying*. I love those moments.

*raises hand* i love the huggles too.
i love that speech too, in what is and what should never be, its one of my fave dean moments. and jensen was just superb. getting to see him be happy, but then throw it all away because he knew what he had to do, so heart breaking.
and the little banter between sam and bobby that Lorelai mentioned. its great to see bobby and sam interact like that, since most of the fatherly/son interaction is saved for bobby/dean.

New Jared interview ( spoilers for season 3 )

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=55532

Padalecki Talks Supernatural

Jared Padalecki, one of the stars of The CW's Supernatural, told reporters that he will begin shooting the upcoming fourth season in July, assuming that there's no actors' strike.

Quotes:'..."I think Jensen's plan is to be in Vancouver when I'm in Vancouver. I pray to God he is, because if not, then that would mean that I, all day, every day, will have no one to..."

"As of right now--yeah, I guess the strike is a huge issue," Padalecki said in a group interview on the set of his film Friday the 13th in Austin, Texas, on June 6. "But as of right now, we're supposed to start the first week of July, because they want to have it airing with Smallville, and Smallville starts shooting really early, so they want us to start shooting really early also so they can air new episodes of each together."

Padalecki added that he hasn't seen any scripts for the new season yet, nor has he spoken with series creator Eric Kripke. "The only person I've really talked to is [co-star] Jensen [Ackles]," who is spending his spring hiatus shooting his own horror movie, My Bloody Valentine 3-D, in Pittsburgh. "He and I have just been keeping in touch, you know? But I haven't seen scripts or read scripts or heard any ideas. So I'm completely [in the dark]."

As for Ackles' future on the show (spoilers ahead!), his character, Dean Winchester, was last seen in the season finale writhing in hell after dying as foretold. That has alarmed fans who worry that Ackles won't return.

"I'm assuming [that's] clearly not [the case]," Padalecki said. "I think his plan is to be in Vancouver when I'm in Vancouver. I pray to God [he is], because [if not,] then that would mean that I, all day, every day, [will have] no one to [share the show with]. I'll bear the burden [on my own]. But, no, I'm sure Jensen is going to be a huge part of the show, as he always has been. Same as always. Just in hell [laughs]."

Glad they start so early! :thumbsup: And I hope to God that there will be no strike ! No more, please! :(

PS. He's a sweetheart! So very cute of them to keep in touch! *feels all warm inside*

I love Bobby, he's awesome... but, I miss John too. I love JDM's voice... that deep husky voice. :sigh:

What was that one quote Dean said to those kids who went into that abandonded asylum that time? He said something to them about when you see on a horror movie that you shouldn't do something, listen to that... I can't remember it exactly, but I thought that was funny. I love the horror movie references. :lol:

There was a rumor going around for a while that they were going to have an ep of Supernatural with Jason Voorhies in it, but that never came to pass. :lol: I'd like to see them battle Freddy Kruegar. :lol: Dean and Freddy trading barbs back and forth.

Freddy (about Sam): How sweet, Supernatural (or magical) meat!

Dean: Don't even think about it, Crispy!

:lol:

They made an Ash vs Freddy vs Jason comic book, now they need to do a Supernatural/NOES one. :lol: Or maybe even Ash & Sam & Dean together fighting them. :lol: I can just imagine Ash and Dean and their smart-alec/witty comments. :lol:

Ash: See this, boys, this is what I call my boomstick.

Dean: Cool! I've got one of those, only mine shoots rock salt instead of bullets. Repels spirits.

:lol:

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing, Lorelai :) I have no doubt that Dean will return the show (it wouldn't survive with out him), but it's nice to know that Jared says he'll be back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back