Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

:guffaw: That was just so Dean :guffaw: Thanks for sharing that.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: I'm kind of glad they took it out to tell the truth, it did seem sort of out of place and it didn't really fit, since it kind of felt like forced sarcasm. What I'm trying to say it sounded weird to have Dean try to say it and at the same time stay serious. But I loved it anyway :lol:

:) This has to be one of my favorite pics of Jared How Cute?? :D

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Seriously... if I meet that man I will drop to my knee and ask for his hand in marriage. And that's saying something, because I'm not the marrying type. He's too adorable for words. *drools*

Who's excited for Thursday!?

4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Oh gee did you have to bring it up? :lol: I can't wait! And yes, Jared is adorable! But Jensen.. he stops my heart.

And I really like your icon, by the way. :)

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

:lol: Thanks! That boy sure needs to learn how to dance.

I'm kinda glad they took it out too, but on the flipside it's so Dean for him to BE serious while being sarcastic. But Castiel didn't get it so it took away from the hilariousness of it.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Just right at 4 more days ... who's ready?! How about another random picture for the day ... this time featuring our favorite Undercover Bro ... oops ... I mean Undercover Angel ;) Castiel

That's Castiel To You Punk Do I Make Myself Clear?

There's an idea for a movie, Undercover Angel :guffaw:

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Wow, we've actually allowed the thread to reach the second page, been awhile since we've managed to do that ... probably just because of the strike.

I wanted to pass an interview along that I've stumbled across it's spoilerly, so I'll warn you if you don't like spoilers, don't read it.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So Castiel's been added to full series costar. Cool, I guess that means he won't die in next week's episode which is about someone killing Angels with Lucifer's sword or something. Maybe (and hopefully) Uriel will be killed though. I can't stand him. :lol:

Non-spoiler question: IF they were to bring back the character of Anna, do you think she'd be in a different body? If they got another actress (one who meshes better with Dean/Jensen), I might not mind the hookup so much. That last one just didn't mesh with him at all. They looked very odd together to me. :lol:

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Actually, I doubt it will be Uriel, because in some spoilers that I've read it's saying something about a character that we've grown to love, or something like that. So I'm guessing .... but not hoping .... that it might be Bobby. Or possibly Ruby.

And I agree about Anna ... only thing I liked about her was her hair color :lol:

Oh ... :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Doesn't look too good for Dean and Cas huh?

Sam Cas Cas and Alastair in his new meat

An overview:

Someone found Lucifer’s sword and is using it to kill angels. Castiel (Misha Collins) and Uriel (guest star Robert Wisdom) have captured Alastair (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl) and ask Dean (Jensen Ackles) to use the torturing skills he learned in Hell to extract information from him so they can stop the murders. Sam (Jared Padalecki) is concerned Dean can’t handle the job but Dean agrees to do it. However, when Alastair reveals some shocking information, Dean’s world is shattered. Mike Rohl directed the episode written by Ben Edlund

* ok, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Ben Edlund was the comedic writer for the show. He's the one behind the funnier episodes :wtf: I've noticed that Sera Gamble has been writing some of the serious episodes this season, so maybe they're switching to give us a little something different. Not that I'm complaining or anything :lol:

Wonder what shatters Dean's world, probably has something to do with someone that he tortured or something. I've been wondering if he saw Bella down there ... could be a possibility.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think the fact that he tortured Bella would bother Dean all that much, honestly. She caused him and Sam a lot of trouble. I'm thinking it could be one of his grandparents, his mom or maybe Bobby's wife or Jo's dad. I can't think of anything else that would bother Dean. We know John got out of hell and basically ascended to heaven, so it couldn't be him.

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i'm trying very hard to be spoiler free so i have no response to the spoilers.
    BUT, about the anna thing i liked the idea of the character but like everyone else i just wasn't feeling the actress. its not that she was bad, because i don't think she was, but the romantice aspect of it with her and dean just didn't work. they had zero chemistry. i think another actress could work, but we've seen how replacing actress' has worked recently so who knows.

12. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

How much longer until Supernatural is back? Hahaha I need some distraction, I've been working on my economics for 9 hours straight. Well, almost. :D Dean please.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

^^ Premieres tonight! :D Happy much? ;)

I'm kind of confused on where Mary is ... since we know that she signed a deal from the episode In the Beginning, is she in hell? Or is she in heaven? I think that the fact of Dean torturing his own mother would certainly get to him.

14. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Ooh! Definitely, thanks! :D *runs away exited and goes back to her economics because now it doesn't seem like that much anymore*

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.