Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Just posting to post something I just found :lol:

Sure we have plenty of smilies on here, but what about ...
samdean.gif
:lol:

I haven't watched Great Pumpkin yet. I plan to later today. I'll post my review/thoughts after I watch.

My brother found this pic and emailed it to me. I don't know where he found it, but its so cute. Have any of you seen it before? I don't think I had seen it before last night.

The preview for Wishville (from the youtube link)... my response: Oh my gosh, it's Ted Raimi! Woo-hoo! :starts singing "Joxer The Mighty": :lol:

Last edited:

Yep, I've seen that picture before it's him and his nephew. He is so cute in that picture :D

Sure we have plenty of smilies on here, but what about ...
samdean.gif
its a mini sam and dean!!
i've seen that pic too, its so cute.
i didn't see the video yet...i should probably go do that ha.

I didn't even know he had siblings. :lol: Or if I did, I forgot. :lol: It's a cute pic though. :)

Okay, I've watched the show now. Here are my thoughts:

"I had to arm wrestle Norma Bleaker for these."- first vic's wife
"Honey, she's 74."- first vic
"And a lot stronger than she looks."- first vic's wife.

I don't know why, but this convo cracked me up.

Ashley Benson's in this episode? Man she's making the rounds. She was just recently on a Miami ep (Bombshell).

"Witches are so freaking skeevy." :lol: "skeevy". hehe.

"this guy was so vanilla he makes vanilla seem spicy." :lol:

"two words: jail bait."
"I would never." :lol:

Did anyone else think of CSI when Dean said the word "vics"? :lol:

"Leprechauns... those little dude are scary. Small hands." :guffaw:

"Big steaming pile of nothing." haha.

:lol: at Dean thinking about the cheerleader.

That one boy is Josh from Kyle XY.

That teacher was in CSI Lv's Season 5 ep "Ch-Ch-Changes".

:lol: at Castiel and Sam. "oh my god. I mean, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." :lol: "The boy with the demon blood." haha.

Castiel found the hex bag. Thank goodness.

I don't like Uriel at all.

Mud monkeys? Okay, someone please punch him!

Compensating for something. :lol:

Aww poor car! "Astronaunt!" LMAO!

"There's nothing more dangerous than some a-hole who thinks he's on a holy mission."

"Jesus on a tortilla."

"Just because there's a couple of bad apples doesnt mean the whole barrel's rotten." :lol: this was so un-Dean like. :lol:

"Babe Ruth was a dick, but baseball's still a beautiful game."

"Okay Betty Crocker." :lol:

I really hate Uriel, angel or not.

"Your demon ray gun stuff doesn't work on me."

"My brother was right. You are dicks."
Uh, Sam... Dean called Babe Ruth a dick, not the angels. :lol:

I like the end scene with Cas & Dean. Castiel showing some vulnerability. Nice.

Can't wait for Thursday's ep. Ted Raimi. Woohoo! Although the giant talking teddy bear looks kind of dumb. :lol:

Can't wait for Thursday's ep. Ted Raimi. Woohoo! Although the giant talking teddy bear looks kind of dumb. :lol:

:lol: Ok ... well I'm looking forward to Dean saying something about the Fabric Softener bear :guffaw:

and

Jared and Katie Cassidy :)

Oh and maybe some of you can help me out ... I need a Supernatural user name ... do you guys have any ideas ... I have zip :lol:

Last edited:

Oh and maybe some of you can help me out ... I need a Supernatural user name ... do you guys have any ideas ... I have zip :lol:

SupernaturalAngel? :lol: kind of appropriate cause of Castiel. :D

===

Re: fabric softener bear: I really don't understand why that bear freaks Dean out so much. I think Snuggles is cute. I even have a stuffed one (got it many many years ago lol). :)

It would be funny if someone in the new ep quips in a sing-song voice "cause that's the way the teddy bears have their picnic". :lol: Or if someone sings a couple of lines like "let me bear your teddy bear". haha!

My name on some of the supernatural boards is DeansAlibi. If you get why its DeansAlibi, bonus points.

Jensen with a baby is just so... adorable. Any man with a baby, with that loving look on their face that Jensen has is just so... guh.

*blushes* ANYWAY. Uriel.. he's very nasty and mean. Where Castiel is an angel, and a warrier, he leads by being friendly, being personable. Whereas Uriel is a grumpy angel and a bad ass warrier, and makes sure people know that. More flies with honey, honey!

but this was a great episode, and I cannot WAIT for next week.

My name on some of the supernatural boards is DeansAlibi. If you get why its DeansAlibi, bonus points.

* cough * Let's see can it be that Dean was preoccupied with spending a night with you that he didn't have time to comment any criminal acts ... :devil: .. that's probably wrong. I'll take a cookie instead of bonus points :rolleyes:

Here's some of the ones that I've came up with ... umm

Dean'sFallenAngel
Deany_Bear * cough * Please don't ask ... that's just the pet name I give Dean in fanfic :guffaw:
Castiel's_Conscience
Zeddmore

:wtf: As you can see nothing good lol

:lol:

Dean'sStalker
Winchested :wtf: something that my sister tells me I am sometimes lol
SomethingWicked < I actually like that one
Sweet_lord_Of_the_Rings :lol:

^ I tried to think of something for you.. and.. I got nothing. :lol: Sorry. :p

:lol: No problem ... when it came to thinking of a name I drew a blank. Then I started to think of my favorite episodes and I decided on Something Wicked, not to mention I love the short story Something Wicked This Way Comes ... and I've pm'ed TBonz, so I'm giving you heads up what my name will be :lol:

Something Wicked is pretty... wicked, actually! And it will match your funky cool avatar- that thing cracks me up!

I'm psyched about this week. This show is reaching the status of "can do no wrong" for me this season. WooHoo! And I'm actually looking forward to the big Teddy Bear. His manly voice sounds hilarious! :lol:

Last edited:

*pops in* Please don't just post in here about a new username. At least add some discussion about the show in your post, yeah? This way it's not spammy. Thanks. :) *pops out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back