Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Dean was hilarious in Hollywood Babylon. Him and the catering food- priceless. :lol:

Man, that's a hard call- what would be the best first episode for someone to watch... Well, obviously "Heart" worked for my friend! :lol:

Or maybe... "Faith"? I always really liked that one, and it's not too far into the series so there's not really much storyline to consider. I'd have to think about some others...

I've always wondered about the lack of love for Supernatural. I struggle to understand why it gets such a rubbish slot on TV - 9pm on a Sunday?

I know there have been shows such as Buffy/Angel/Charmed etc but Supernatural still manages to be original, void of cliches - hey, how many main characters have they killed? :lol:

It's slick, funny and rather touching at times and I love nothing more than to watch it in the dark. My friends only started watching it as I collected the DVDs.

I also loved Hollywood Babylon. Especially Dean, he just seemed to get so into the role as a PA, I know I'd want him working for me ;) I tried to keep it clean but failed miserably....

Oh yes, Hollywood Babylon was awesome! I really loved it. Also watched Folsom Prison Blues. Kinda cool.. but not all that scary. I wanted something scary. (Okay maybe I was a little freaked out the first time you see the nurse, those eyes.) :D

Maybe I'll just make it a Supernatural marathon and me and my friend can watch all day long.. Could you imagine a day more perfect? :) I'd just start with season one then. :)

My favorite song used in a Supernatural promo was "Wayward Son" by Kansas. It was just perfect. I love that song! :D "Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more." Fits perfectly... especially for Dean.

I can tell you what I did. I went to my friends house last thursday and made her watch the Pilot, Skin, Something Wicked, and Hell House. Now she's in love with it. :D

Have the pilot episode ready to watch, just so they have a background story and they won't be asking you a question every three minutes and miss the episode. :)

Does anyone know when the Season premiere is?

Happilyhappy I agree, if people see the pilot they know enough to see other episodes. Me and my mom watched the pilot together and now she watches a lot of other episodes with me. :) And she has no trouble following. So, that's cool.

fo_poozle said:
^^that sucks about your dvd's i hate when mine do that, its mostly my csi ones, but it still sucks those things are cheap to replace ha.

Luckily they're cheap to replace and I rather have a DVD broken than something that costs much more. *knocks wood*

fo_poozle said:
oh yeah those were all over my lj too, but its not like i mind. that 3rd one, ugh so hot. i've never seen a flower so appealing in my life.

I didn't mind neither and loved staring at the picture every single time. The flower definitely was very appealing. :drool:

GregNickRyanFan said:
Does anyone know when the Season premiere is?

September 18th. :)

Thanks! I'm gonna write that on my white board so I don't forget. :lol:

OMG, I've found Supernatural season 3 for £17.99 - how awesome is that! Only problem is I don't know if thats on pre order only. Could be an issue since I get paid on the release date :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just thought I'd share the news - that's awesome! Well, compared to the CSI NY DVDs part 1 & 2 = £25, each!

Ok, I've shared relevant info, off to watch Kylie :D

* Looks around Innocently * I tried to make a supernatural video, but when I came across a song by Weezer, for some reason I got the sudden urge to do a video from "Devour" :rolleyes: I'm not sure If I can post it here, since it's not really talking about Supernatural, but since Jensen's in it, what the heck :lol: I will warn you 1. It Sucks and 2. Don't watch it if you have a weak stomach :)

You can see Only In Dreams Here

I will warn you 1. It Sucks and 2. Don't watch it if you have a weak stomach :)

You can see Only In Dreams Here

Hahaha I'm sure it won't suck. :p I'll watch it later because I've just woken up and I'll take that weak stomach warning seriously. :p

So what's everyones fave episode? And your least favourite? :) My fave is probably Hollywood Babylon. It's just a fun episode and not all that end of the world drama. Not that I don't like that. :p And my least fave is.. Faith. Not exiting enough. :p I like a little more horror.

Last edited:

Oh, I'd say my favorite episode would be In My Time of Dying. Jensen's performance was outstanding. Least favorite, I don't know I guess I'd say The Benders, I wasn't feeling that one all that good :)

my fave is probably home or faith, least fave is definitely route 666, a racist truck? are you for serious? yeah i just did not like that episode, its the only one i've only seen once.
and i'll check out your video too Hard2Handle! and i highly doubt it sucks. its great just in the fact that you took the time to make it. i would never have the patience for that ha.

Thanks fo_poozle You have no idea how much patience I have :lol: The program I was using restarted on me every 4 or 5 minutes and I'm surprised there's not glitches in the video lol

Oh Route 666 ... I don't really care for that one either, but for a different reason ... * cough * not a fan of Cassie * cough *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back