Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

OK, faves by season:
1. Skin, Home, Faith, The Benders, Hell House
2. In My Time of Dying, Croatoan, Nightshifter, Tall Tales, What Is and What Should Never Be, All Hell Breaks Loose II
3. The Kids Are Alright, Sin City, Fresh Blood, Dream a Little Dream of Me, Mystery Spot, Jus in Bello

Jeeze, it might have been easier to say which ones I didn't like. :lol:

Hard2Handle said:
Thanks fo_poozle You have no idea how much patience I have :lol: The program I was using restarted on me every 4 or 5 minutes and I'm surprised there's not glitches in the video lol

Oh was it Windows Movie Maker by chance? That program gives me fits everytime I try to make a video. Takes me 3 hours to do a 90 second SPN video. :eek: It turned out okay though, heh.

YAY! 'Devour' was a weird movie but I've seen it a hundred times anyway. Aw, love the song you used. It fit really well. :) I wish I had the patience to make a 7-minute video. :lol:

Marns said:
So what's everyones fave episode? And your least favourite? :)

I'll go by season too because it's really hard to pick a favourite out of all of them. It's actually probably the only show where I can't pick without a really REALLY long sit-down. :p

Season 1

Favourite: Skin.
Least Favourite: Route 666.

Season 2

Favourite: What Is And What Should Never Be.
Least Favourite: Everybody Loves a Clown.

Season 3

Favourite: Toss-up between 'The Kids are Alright' and 'Ghostfacers'. :lol:
Least Favourite: Fresh Blood.

Oh was it Windows Movie Maker by chance? That program gives me fits everytime I try to make a video. Takes me 3 hours to do a 90 second SPN video. :eek: It turned out okay though, heh.

YAY! 'Devour' was a weird movie but I've seen it a hundred times anyway. Aw, love the song you used. It fit really well. :) I wish I had the patience to make a 7-minute video. :lol:

:lol: I may be missing a lot of things, but Patience is not one of them ;). And yes the program is WMM * sighs * I have better programs, but they take forever to save the movies, I don't even bother. Sony took me 30 minutes to save a 2 minute video and Adobe ... I'm not even going to start :rolleyes:

And hey, I can't leave Sammy (Jared) out, so a video about his relationship with his father :( break out the tissues Sam - If I Don't Make It Known

OK, this may be a silly thing to say, but I'm super impressed about how alive we've kept this thread over the summer this year. I think it's only slipped to page 2 once, or maybe twice, but has been quickly brought back out. Last summer, it was WAY harder to keep this thread on page 1. And here we are, almost ready for season 4 (YAY!) and the thread is not only alive and well, but actually thriving!

Yay us! :)

OK, this may be a silly thing to say, but I'm super impressed about how alive we've kept this thread over the summer this year. I think it's only slipped to page 2 once, or maybe twice, but has been quickly brought back out. Last summer, it was WAY harder to keep this thread on page 1. And here we are, almost ready for season 4 (YAY!) and the thread is not only alive and well, but actually thriving!

Yay us! :)

This is by far my favorite tv show, it even surpasses CSI for me, I'm just not as into CSI anymore. I want to watch something that has all the elements, something that can keep me on the edge of my seat and have me laughing at the same time, and it does ;)

^ a lot of shows have surpassed csi in quality for me. i wouldnt purchase any csi dvds, but im going to get all the supernaturals! this is probably why kripke is only doing 5 seasons, because us fans will buy all the dvds and cling to the memory of this fantastic show!

route 666 and fresh blood (is that the one where they kill gordon?) are about the only episodes i havent liked. but even then, they still arent that bad. favs are probably mystery spot and ghostfacers. and just about every other episode... :lol:

You want me to post my favourite episodes? :eek:

How about I just list my least favourite episodes and then we can go from there. :lol:

Season 1 Least: (in order)
Bugs
Route 666

---And that's it. Every thing else was just flipping awesome. And even Route 666 has the potential to be a goodie (hello- Jensen half naked) it just seemed rushed and out of character (the ultimate one night stand had a relationship? pfft That's like saying Sam had a one night stand. Total Oxymoron)

Season 2 Least:
Everybody Loves a Clown --- Only because of the clown story line. Guh.
Croatoan -- Awesome oneliners, awesome emotion, just seemed like a rushed storyline.

Season 3 Least:
Red Sky at Morning

... and that's it. out of 60 episodes I dislike 5. Pretty good.

Speaking of Season 3.. we've got 9 more days until the DVD's come out. I don't know about you.. but I'm thinking about throwing a silly party with me and my friends. :shifty: We'll try not to get into too much trouble.

Season 3 Least:
Red Sky at Morning

Uhh yeah I hated that episode :shifty: For some reason I was thinking, what is that, the flying duchman? I hated the story behind that episode, but on the other hand I did enjoy Dean giving off the James Bond look ;)

aw, i liked that episode! but i like piratey things. that ep also had one of my favourite lines, 'dont objectify me!' :lol: and i also liked bella, from reading other supernatural boards i know a lot of people didnt. she was a good semi-villain type and a nemesis for the boys. but dont get me wrong, was glad she got what was coming to her in the end :lol:

and agreed on the tuxedo funness of that episode :D

oh i completely forgot about red sky at morning, yeah so not one of my faves either. you know, as much as i disliked bela i didn't really like how they ended her story line. i kind of wished they would have had her tell dean, or any one really, her backstory, and not just implying to us what happened. it definitely would have made her more likable(for me atleast) if they had maybe developed her a little bit earlier. as opposed to just her last appearance. instead of having just be that bitch that is always ruining things for our boys.

Ha, yeah that episode was one of my least favourites too. I did like Bella but I didn't prefer the storyline about the ghost ship. It sounds like a cool idea however it didn't play out so well in my opinion even if there were some favourite moments; 'Don't objectify me', the old granny trying to sex up Sammy. :lol:

fo_poozle said:
kind of wished they would have had her tell dean, or any one really, her backstory, and not just implying to us what happened. it definitely would have made her more likable(for me atleast) if they had maybe developed her a little bit earlier. as opposed to just her last appearance. instead of having just be that bitch that is always ruining things for our boys.

Agreed. There were so many instances where they could have slipped in some more development and what we had was a lot of implications and a flashback but hey, some of us need more than that. :p She could have been a very dynamic character had they not rushed through the season (due to the strike) and not - unfortunately - run dry of the necessary funds to keep her around.

Oh! I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I found out (syfyportal.com) that Supernatural won two Syfy awards.

They won:

-Best Actor/Television: Jensen Ackles
-Best Series/Television

I'd say that's a pretty successful run at the syfy awards. :D

Supernatural.tv also won for Best Web Site.

Ha, yeah that episode was one of my least favourites too. I did like Bella but I didn't prefer the storyline about the ghost ship. It sounds like a cool idea however it didn't play out so well in my opinion even if there were some favourite moments; 'Don't objectify me', the old granny trying to sex up Sammy. :lol:

:guffaw:Oh and we can't leave out the imfamous "You stink like sex," line :shifty:

Anyhoo, I've recently dusted off my Sims 2 game and started to play again, of course the first people I made after my time of not playing ... Dean and Sam of course :thumbsup:

Dean and Sam

Hah, those are pretty cool... but why is Sam all hunched like that? :lol:

I forgot- I didn't like Bugs either. Or the one about the old ship. However, by saying I didn't like them really means they are my least re-watched episodes. ;)

The tuxedo and the "stink like sex" line both make Red Sky at Morning ok. It was just the whole.. Ghost Ship that was odd.

When I say least liked: I mean wehn I go on a Supernatural Rampage I only watch those when watching the entire series. :D

Hah, those are pretty cool... but why is Sam all hunched like that? :lol:

I forgot- I didn't like Bugs either. Or the one about the old ship. However, by saying I didn't like them really means they are my least re-watched episodes. ;)

:lol: I think the Sam sim had to use the restroom :lol:

When Dean's not too busy fighting Vampires, Zombies, Werewolfs, Reapers, Demons etc, he likes to relax and spend some time with Nature but as you can see not all forms of nature Get Along with Dean. Sam on the other hand, likes to try to get in touch with his Femine side or just Dance like a fool. Dean and Sam even like to ham up the camera ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back