Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Dean will be fine, I'm sure (physically anyway). They can't have a one man show... then Sam might start talking to mannequins (I Am Legend) or volleyballs (Castaway). :lol:

Mystery Spot is one of my favorite episodes. It was just so funny. Even though Dean's my fave and I hated seeing him die over and over... the way they chose to do it some of the times was so funny. He gets attacked and killed by a golden retriever? :lol: That looked like such a friendly doggie too. :lol: He slips and falls in the shower. Food poisoning. "does this taste funny to you?" :lol: But, I was sick of that song by the end of the episode. :lol:

"Does this taste funny to you?" *cut to* "It was the heat of the moment!" :p I love that song. I have it on my ipod and everytime it comes on I do the Dean Winchester Head Bop and Hand Movements. You have to. It's law.

:guffaw:GregNickRyanFan I just got an image stuck in my head now, Sam driving the Impala * which to me is weird in itself * with a mannequin dressed like Dean riding shotgun, for some reason I pictured Sam saying over and over again, 'say bitch, say bitch' poor guy :rolleyes:

Happilyhappy :p Glad to know I'm not the only person that does that :D I've also got Fire of Unknown Orgin on mine and when I hear it in the car I drum on the steering wheel ... got to love Dean :p

Oh and to me the deaths that I found the funniest were the ones that they didn't show much of ... The electrocution, Dean choking, Dean getting attacked by the axe when Sam was getting it away and my personal favorite, for reasons I don't know :lol: The piano

OK, finally got a chance to watch the gag reel and holy crap, was that ever freaking hilarious! Me likey! :lol: Man, Jensen makes the most hilarious faces. I know they work their asses off on that show, but it must be so much fun working with each other when they clearly have the same sense of humour and get along so well. I worked with this chick around 10 years ago in Whistler, and we hit it off instantly and we were constantly having fun at an otherwise pretty boring job. We're still really close friends (she's my roommate, in fact). We have all the little "in" jokes that we crack ourselves up over. I can totally recognize the same situation between Jared and Jensen and it almost makes me appreciate the show even more, somehow. :)

thats what i love so much about the show, the guys work so well together and the chemistry comes across as so real. you can tell in the behind the scenes stuff they all (cast and crew) have so much fun filming this show. it probably helps that they are always pumping the two guys full of sugar :lol: in that one featurette jared kept eating those magic carpet candies (thats what i call them, the rainbow ribbon sour gummies or whatever) it made me happy because i love those and always used to buy them at my old work :)

its a desk :p but yes, a piano would have been priceless

:guffaw:GregNickRyanFan I just got an image stuck in my head now, Sam driving the Impala * which to me is weird in itself * with a mannequin dressed like Dean riding shotgun, for some reason I pictured Sam saying over and over again, 'say bitch, say bitch' poor guy :rolleyes:

:lol: I'd pay good money to see that scene! Hahaha! Seriously, they should do a flashback in the new season with Sam while Dean's in hell and Sam has the dummy and is trying to get it to talk to him. :lol:

:guffaw:And and, Dean manniquin has Dean's old leather jacket- popped collar and all! :lol:

Oh man... that would be hilarious... I think Bobby might lock him away though, if he starts carrying around a manniquin named Dean.

I have a couple things that I've noticed that I do :lol: I was at work today, taking a change order to a cashier and on my way back I saw the lights flicker and the first thought that ran through my head was the thought of demons. Not the thought to have maintence look at the electrical room to see if something was wrong, but the thought of running off to grab the rock salt ... yeah I know I'm cuckoo.

Some other things that I've realized:

- When I hear the word 'mummy' I don't think of Egypt ... I think of the creepy kids from The Kids Are Alright episode.

- Every time I see caramels, I instantly get this picture in my head Clicky *click that and try not to smile* :p

- At work someone asked, "what's in the box," and I instantly thought of Dean.

- These words have entered my vocabulary Dude, Fugly, Ookie Dokie, and Idgit.

- I'm more scared of clowns than ever :lol:

- And I do think People are Crazy :devil:

- And I admit ... I've actually called someone Weirdy McWeirderson :guffaw:

Last edited:

What amazes me is the number of expressions they use that I was already using... leads me to think I'd get along awesome with the writers!

You know, all this talk of Dean mannequins is giving me thoughts... impure thoughts. :drool: I think we best move on now...

:lol:

Well I found one thing I was looking for :lol: But I need help again.

Does anyone know where to find this picture Clicky without the pesty CW Logo on the photo ... I would try to photoshop it out, but I don't even know where to start to do something like that :lol: Thanks

Hey Hard2Handle, I had a go at it with photoshop. click
Hope it's good enough ;)

Thanks Hush * runs off to Photoshop to make an icon * :lol: There's another to add to the list ... you know you're addicted ... when you make an icon using Dean's boots :p

That pic of the desk scene made me think that Dean's response (had that not killed him) would have been something like: "Sammy, we're not in Kansas anymore." :lol: Cause it reminds me of the house falling on the wicked witch and the piano falling on that bad guy in that one Hot Shots movie. :lol: Only in Supernatural's case, it was the good guy that got creamed. :lol:

I have a couple things that I've noticed that I do :lol: I was at work today, taking a change order to a cashier and on my way back I saw the lights flicker and the first thought that ran through my head was the thought of demons. Not the thought to have maintence look at the electrical room to see if something was wrong, but the thought of running off to grab the rock salt ... yeah I know I'm cuckoo.

:lol: We have an air conditioner in our garage and it has a remote. The remote sits on the top of the big freezer. I walked out into the garage one day to get some clothes out of the dryer or something... and I swear I didn't even touch that remote. The stupid air conditioner came on by itself! :eek: And it was not on a timer. It freaked me out! I didn't think about demons, but I did find it spooky. :lol:

And one day last week my mother told me that she was working on her laptop. Her cell phone was sitting within arms reach, but... she didn't touch it. All of a sudden, it dialed a number on its own! :eek: It made me think about that Supernatural ep with the phonograph thing or whatever it was where the dead were supposedly calling their relatives.

Oh and fugly is one of my all time favorite words. :lol:

I haven't really read anything about the Season 3 dvd, but I just found this:

"From Legends To Reality: Supernatural Effects", "Impala Featurette: A Look Inside the Classic 1967 Chevrolet Impala", and "Ghostfacers! Confessionals Minifeaturette Gallery", Includes Bonus Offer for a Digital Copy of the entire season, Audio Commentary, Gag Reel, Dual Layer.

Come on ... the Impala, the Gag Reel, Jensen, Jared and A.J. Buckley ;) It can't get any better than that.

I'm more excited for the bonus digital copy. :D Apparently, the whole season can be transferred to any PC-compatible media player, iPod etc. without an extra charge. That's actually really cool of them to do since we're not getting that many episodes and we're still paying around $60.00.

And a look inside the Impala? Gold. It's about time they showed us something on the unofficial third cast member. I love me some Chevys.

GregNickRyanFan said:
:lol: We have an air conditioner in our garage and it has a remote. The remote sits on the top of the big freezer. I walked out into the garage one day to get some clothes out of the dryer or something... and I swear I didn't even touch that remote. The stupid air conditioner came on by itself! :eek: And it was not on a timer. It freaked me out! I didn't think about demons, but I did find it spooky. :lol:

Omgosh. That happens in my house all the time, but usually in only one corner of the house. One time, the massage chair in my parents' room turned on by itself, then a light that's been broken for about a year would turn on randomly. We also used to have 'shadow people' that would run up and down the stairs, playing with the lights in the hallway. :eek: But that's a story for another day.

Oh and fugly is one of my all time favorite words. :lol:

Hehe, I find that after watching this show, I'm saying 'dude' and 'friggin' a lot more than I usually would. Which brings me to one of my favourite quotes:

Dean: Dude, check out the size of this friggin' bear.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back