Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Yeah, sounds like a good place for Jay Leno! He's a bike guy, I think.

I'm sure the guys were too busy filming down here in the city to make it up to Pemberton. Oh well.

I know how it is wanting to meet Jared and Jensen and you'd think since I live in Texas that I would have at least met have gotten the chance to meet them once or twice, but that hasn't happened, but I won't give up hope :lol: I'll meet them some day ;)

Random question ... I've been looking for some caps that focus on the Impala ... what's a good episode to look into that has some pretty good caps? I can't get myself to look through all the caps just to find some :lol:

Season 2 episode 3... Bloodlust has a good three minute scene in the beginning with the impala. But really, almost every episode has a good scene with the impala.

'Bloodlust', season 2 is a good one. It's where they get their car back, I believe.

'Route 666' might be another one. I remember a pretty extensive car scene somewhere in there but it was pretty dark the entire time.

I'm not sure if there are any that focus too hard on the Impala--which is terrible because that car needs its own episode.

ETA: Heather posted the same time as me. lol.

I couldn't understand most of what was being said cause of all the giggling in the background. :lol: But, the men in tights line was funny.

^^me either, but my lordy the dancing was awesome. and the men in tights, priceless.
they need to release the season on dvd already. the gag reel looks great, hopefully there is more than just what was there.
and good luck at the harley thing i hope you get to meet some famous people ;)

I also loved the hug after Jensen says "And we fight, like men in tights." I cannot wait until September. *sigh*

OH! And that part where Dean was in that cage(?) or whatever and they go "I love you," "I love you too," "Wait, what?" what episode was that from? I mean :rolleyes:, minus the love you's, what epsidoes is that scene supposed to be from. If I am making sense.

And thank you! (crosses fingers) Let's hope I see someone cool. Hey, Kripke likes Milwaukee and Wisconsin in general (I mean, he-llo, Nighshifter, anyone?) so maybe he'll be in the crowds. :lol:

You know what, I thought the same thing when I first watched that. I can't think of the episode and it's driving me insane :lol: and I can't wait for season 3 to come out, even though I taped all the shows, I want it just for the bloopers if that makes sense :lol:

i thought it looked like that episode when dean was in the basement with that bartender who turned out to be a demon. there was also a priest that was a demon. i remember there being a grate that dean was looking out. not very descriptive i know... :lol:

loved the men in tights comment on the gag reel, also because i love that movie! i tired to plant a seed in my moms head about the one thing and only one thing i want for christmas that just happens to be on pre-order sale... but i dont think she took me seriously :( will have to bug her again tomorrow!

also an observation, does anyone know why supernatural is shorter than other shows? the first couple of episodes were the usual 44ish minutes, but now they are like 38 to 40. with the recap at the beginning, over a season thats like a whole episode we miss out on :eek:

That was Sin City. I can't remember, and this is the moment where I'd check my dvds for the answer :rolleyes:. I can't win. :lol:

I never noticed that Supernatural was so short. Then again, Supernatural comes on and my normal brain functions shut off. :lol: That does suck though. I'd like my extra episode. K, thx, bye. ;)

Did anyone watch Mystery Spot tonight? That episode is just FULL of awesome quotes. :lol:

"Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way though sex. Sam winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up OK ENOUGH!"

:lol: Mystery Spot, a couple of my favorite quotes :)

Sam: I had a weird dream.
Dean: Yeah? Clowns or midgets?

Sam and Dean: Right you're a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam. You think you're funny but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up... okay, enough!

Dean: And?
Sam: And what?
Dean: Did it look cool, like in the movies?
Sam: You peed yourself.
Dean: Of course I peed myself. Man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder? Come on!

Dean: All right, all right. We'll go tonight after closing, get us a nice long look.
Sam: Wait… what? No!
Dean: Why not?
Sam: Uhhh…. Let's just go now – right now. Business hours! Nice and crowded.
Dean: My god, you're a freak.

Dean: Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that.

I'm sure there was more, but those were the ones that made me and my little sister chuckle :lol:

I never noticed that Supernatural was so short. Then again, Supernatural comes on and my normal brain functions shut off. :lol: That does suck though. I'd like my extra episode. K, thx, bye. ;)

yep, the brain definitely goes off during supernatural. it works just enough for me to tell mom to stop talking to me while the pretty is on tv :lol: i noticed because the episodes always end at 9:50, usually shows go until 56 or 58 past the hour. the first whole episode i watched i waited around because i thought there had to be one more scene :lol: then when i got the dvds i noticed because of the time counter.

Did anyone watch Mystery Spot tonight? That episode is just FULL of awesome quotes. :lol:

i love mystery spot so much! this was actually my first whole episode and i loved it. after seeing it the first time i thought to myself 'i need to make more of an effort to watch this show' :) and so, an addiction was born

Just watched the first 12 episodes of the third season in not even 2 days :D (What can I say, I'm totally hooked now :p) Just watched Jus in Bello.

Henrikson: I shot the sheriff.
Dean: But you didn't shoot the deputy. :lol:

Still got 4 episodes to watch but I'm not sure I wanna see Dean die :(
Maybe I should just hold off until the fourth season is there, so I can be sure Dean's gonna be fine. :p
Dean's gonna be fine right? Right? :(

Dean will be fine, I'm sure (physically anyway). They can't have a one man show... then Sam might start talking to mannequins (I Am Legend) or volleyballs (Castaway). :lol:

Mystery Spot is one of my favorite episodes. It was just so funny. Even though Dean's my fave and I hated seeing him die over and over... the way they chose to do it some of the times was so funny. He gets attacked and killed by a golden retriever? :lol: That looked like such a friendly doggie too. :lol: He slips and falls in the shower. Food poisoning. "does this taste funny to you?" :lol: But, I was sick of that song by the end of the episode. :lol:

"Does this taste funny to you?" *cut to* "It was the heat of the moment!" :p I love that song. I have it on my ipod and everytime it comes on I do the Dean Winchester Head Bop and Hand Movements. You have to. It's law.

I love Dean for his sarcasm, but I love Sam. Really, I love them equally and this show wouldn't be as awesome without either of the two. Dean dying in Mystery Spot was just the funniest thing ever. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back