Super Summer Showdown: FINAL ROUND!

Re: Super Summer Showdown: Round 1

What a great idea :D I hope it does make the summer go over quickly.
I have cast my vote ;)
I dont watch CSI Vegas so I wouldn't vote for any of the characters

Miami was a bit hard to decide because I don't watch it quite as much (sometimes, just not every single week)so I'm not quite as familiar with everyone as on the other shows.

*is surprised puppydog hasn't given Vegas a shot, it's a good show*

the results of round 1 are in!
congratulations to: brass, sofia, frank, yelina, flack and angell who will be moving on in the super summer showdown!

sometime tomorrow, round 2:lab techs will be going up. thank you to all who participated this round and hopefully we can get all the kinks worked out for the next one :) make sure to check in this week to vote for your favourite lab tech!

Re: Super Summer Showdown: Round 2

and here we go with round 2! sorry in advance if anyone is missing, but i really tried.

this time, we are voting for favourite lab tech or coroner. for the purposes of this poll, both greg from vegas and natalia from miami are going to be in the csi category.

to clear up some confusion from last week, you can vote for 2 people from each show. however, if you only want to vote for one or you dont watch the show and dont want to vote for anybody that is fine too.

so here are your lab techs and coroners for round 2 of the super summer showdown!

In Vegas I voted for Bobby Dawson and Doc Robbins

In Miami I voted for Valera and Tyler Jenson. I also wanted to vote for Cynthia Wells, because I think she's really under appreciated, but...

In NY I voted for Sid and Adam :D

In Vegas I voted for Mandy Webster and Jacqui Franco :)

I voted in the other two as well - but for people I recognised - which was few. LOL

I just voted for NY since I don't watch the other shows enough to make a fair choice. ;) I picked Sid because he's my favorite coroner and Adam because, well, he's Adam. :lol:

I voted for Doc Robbins and Super Dave! But, it was a difficult choice, LV has many great lab techs who I could have voted for too.

I didn't vote for Miami because I don't watch it enough to really know the characters. For NY I voted for the fabulous Sid and the adorkable Adam, who in my opinion is the best lab tech of all time! :D

In Vegas I voted for the good old Doc and Wendy. I had to vote for Wendy because she had a tough job cutting off Nick's shirt in Rashomama :lol: In Miami Alex and someone else who I can't remember right now. Ok so I don't know their names to well :D. In NY I voted for Sid and Adam which seems to be a popular choice :)

if any of you have ventured into the miscellaneous forum and seen the pet thread, you may know my adopted rats are named archie and hodges. so although there is stiff competition with all the great vegas lab rats out there, my favourites are obvious. hodges is such a snarky little suck up and i love it. since greg left the lab we need comic relief. archie has really good chemistry with the csis and hes just so gosh darn cute! :lol:

in miami the only one i really recognized was alexx. i like the way she deals with the bodies (not in a gross way!) and seems very compassionate. kind of like ducky on ncis :)

Vegas I voted for Archie and Doc Robbins (had trouble deciding on the second one).

Miami I didn't vote because I didn't recognize anyone. Voted for Sid in Ny as the only one I recognized.

Susan

I voted for Hodges and Doc Robbins - Vegas
and Dan and Alexx - Miami

Vegas was really tough to pick because I like most of the choices.

Back