Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a little bit of rain this morning, but overall not all that bad. We've not had as much wind as we've had the past few days, which is good. :)

Hot and sunny today... I wish it would just rain for like, a wee straight... but nooooooooo... *mumble grumble*

Third straight day of rain, rain, and more rain. I hate rain. Everything is flooded, it looks like a lake everywhere you look.

It's funny... the storm (probably the same one LtKitty is talking about :p ) is that it was furious in Norway, now going crazy in Sweden (two people killed) and when it reaches here :D It's mostly calm down :devil:

We had a huge storm this last week. But well, the weather seems to have calmed down now and it's about 13c (SICK, I mean, it's January!).

Sun, sun, sun and mildness YAY :D. A perfect spring day, uh well it's winter actually...really ? :lol:

7:58am still pretty windy outside, storm started yesterday at 19:00pm and i woke up and looked outside the window and one guy (propably went to the job) was holding at fence :lol:

We had about 20 centimetres of snow yesterday, with a cool -16C, and now the snow's stopped and it'll drop to -29C today, and -35C tonight!!! I :mad: winter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back