Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
really bloody windy and raining, and cold maybe about 5C (which is like more than 20 degrees colder than where I was last week)

On/Off rain with gale force winds. Not sure if it was stamina or pure craziness that possessed me to use an umbrella to get to school today. Radio says there's probably storms coming our way and the Thames may flood...interesting...

Poor Dragonfly that is cold, stay inside with a nice cup of cocoa! :)

Well, agreeing with all the other British people, gale force winds, rain and flooding. Quite a few roads are shut due to the floods and the river hasn't peaked yet apparantly (York always floods, but this is predicted to be a bad one). :(

The wind is still going strong here as well. :lol: I was nearly blown out into the road this afternoon whilst I was waiting to cross it. :eek: The only difference today is that we've not had any rain, which helps. :)

Elsie said:
Poor Dragonfly that is cold, stay inside with a nice cup of cocoa! :)

Oh, you have no idea how much I wish I could!
It makes me feel oddly better to know that I'm not the only one suffering terrible weather! :lol:

Hmm, so at least Scotland isn't the only place having this crap weather, I had to hold the rail walking down the hill today because the wind gusts kept pushing me sideways. sigh plus it is still raining, has been all week though so nothing new there. - Is it summer yet?

DragonflyDreamer said:
It's -35C today, and with the windchill it's -50C. I don't wanna go outside! *cries*

Yeah, wind when it's cold is evil :( freezes your face and all. Ever been in a weather that is -50 WITHOUT windchill? :p

I've been only in -40c :D

Today was colder day - -13c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back