Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drkate

drkate Corpse

It's hot and steamy today... wonderful... at least there's a breeze or I would have turned the air con on before now!

I can't believe that it's storm season and we've only had like, one storm... and it wasn't even big!

2. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

My dad won't allow me to go to the university today. I don't mind. :D
    He thinks it's too dangerous to travel by train for more than 2 hours through the hurricane. Too much could happen.

By now it's quite calm before the storm. It's raining and not more windy than yesterday but there's more to come. Oy..the weather heard me. :rolleyes: :eek:

I hope the trees in front of my window won't break through my window. Could happen today. :eek:

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

It is so cold here it was like 12 degrees last night. They said we actually might finally get some snow. If its that cold they should be snow. I mean come on, snow! ;)

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

It's rainy and it's REALLY windy! They let people go from school because there's a storm coming. My mom told me not to leave the house (I think she's afraid I'd get blown away like a feather :rolleyes:), not that I was planning on leaving the house anyway.

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ LOL. I've nearly been blown off of my bike for at least five times.

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

There's a hurricane here, actually in Holland. At least that's what my mom said and also my teachers. I would have been in the bus back home now.. but our teachers decided it was too dangerous to travel to the museum so we didn't go. Oh my this is so cool. I want to go outside but my mom won't let me.

7. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

It's cold but sunny, so that's ok.

8. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I went to my work this morning, first the bus to the station, because I decided the bike wasn't a good option ;), than the train and than the tram. So far no problem. A few ours later, the bus cancelled their rades and later also the train. Thank god I found a ride with another colleague, other wise I would have never made it home today!

Next to our office is another building, and there is also a child daycare in. Outside they had a little wooden house full of stuff. Around 2 PM we heard a hughe bang, the roof was blown of and later al the stuff inside was all over the road!

9. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

I think the worst is over now . I really don't want to have a storm like this any time soon again .

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I'm off school because of the wind. I'm afraid to go outdoors.

11. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

Day was ok, no wind and sun was shining but now it's snowing :( i don't want snow .. weeh..

12. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Hmm... really strange. Yesterday we had this storm with a lot of wind and rain and today the sun is shining. :confused:

13. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i hate the british weather, it never does what you want

14. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

The hurricane is over but it's still windy here. No rain, no sun. Just cloudly and stormy.
    Our archway made of oak and fixed with metal was blown off the holder but it wasn't blown away. It's still in the garden.
    12 people were killed here(one of them an 18 month old girl, who was killed by the French window in their living room)... :(

15. MissMontana

MissMontana Hit and Run

i so agree, FreakyLady. i went to bed yesterday night and the storm was raging outside my window.
    i woke up this morning to blue skies and sunshine. plain weird weather these days.
    i bet we'll have 30°C next month. not that i would mind! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.