Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1°C here cold but at the day also 12°C, i wish colder and snow, it´s to warm for december.

its really nice here today, the sun is shining but its not too hot and theres a nice cool breeze! its quite relaxing actually... yesterday it was 6 degrees cooler then the average for this time of the year... i'm totally loving this!

It's been quite chilly today and we’ve had a little bit of rain. It's been around 10c. All in all, not too bad. :)

Really heavy rain this morning but it is nice and bright now, although rain is forecast for most of the week. About 8c today which is lovely. :)

I think I'm a typic Finn... When there's a lot of snow and it's Cold, I keep complaining and saying ´Oh I wish it was warmer´. But now, when our part-time winter melted away I keep hoping it was colder and more snow...
It's so dark. When I go to school it's dark and when I come home it's dark again...
About month ago there was enough thick ice in a lake to carry a car. And now it's just water. And i hate it.

Mariiah said:
I think I'm a typic Finn... When there's a lot of snow and it's Cold, I keep complaining and saying ´Oh I wish it was warmer´. But now, when our part-time winter melted away I keep hoping it was colder and more snow...
It's so dark. When I go to school it's dark and when I come home it's dark again...
About month ago there was enough thick ice in a lake to carry a car. And now it's just water. And i hate it.

:eek: A Finn! Another!

Don't you just hate the weather we have? :( Storming and raining and more raining and even in my fave ice fishing lake all the fish will die because of this :(

Where's the snow? Where's the ice?

I bet next summer it will snow inJune :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back