Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weather is awful! Gale force winds, driving rain, flooding... There is nothing pleasant about this weather. Please god let it stop! :eek:

Here is NJ we had some light rain, it stop raining, but reminded cloudy, but now we have some trouble with fog.

Elsie said:
This weather is awful! Gale force winds, driving rain, flooding... There is nothing pleasant about this weather. Please god let it stop! :eek:

where are you? that sounds like here

I am in the Northwest with record rain, flooding and gale force winds up to 80 miles an hour on the Washington/Oregon coast
We are to be prepared with THREE DAYS worth of food
and supplies :eek:

So if you don't hear from me in a while you know the power is off!!

Rained heavily all night but seems to have stopped for now, here is hoping it stays dry as it has been raining for more than 40 days (even for Scotland that is a lot!) and people have had to be evacuated from their homes in some places.

hhunter said:
where are you? that sounds like here

...if you don't hear from me in a while you know the power is off!!

I'm was in rural North Yorkshire (England) at the time so not near you, but similar weather... I hope it is better for you now. :)

It has certainly cleared here in York a bit, just windy and raining at the moment and most of the flooding has gone down, but as wibble says, it is very mild for December.

wibble said:
Grey and cloudy here at the moment, although very mild for December :eek:
It's exactly the same here in London. It's a Grey day today. It's a little cold, but it is very mild for this time of year. :eek:

rained most of the day again here, still unseasonably warm. I am starting to give up hope that it will ever snow... :(

Wow. It's very mild for December indeed. The weather's grey, cold, but still.. darn mild. It's rainy over here, and like I said, grey. About 9c.

it is sooo damn cold here but no snow ! but they say we'll get snow soon ... and our heating doesn't work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back