Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still very stormy. I must say that it's more stormy than on thursday when "Kyrill" 'ran over'. It's colder approx. 5 to 10°C, raining, a bit snow, and thunder! Oo

It's more like the typical "April" weather than January.

today was so nice sunny day with blue skie's , on a moment :p now everything is dark again and it's getting colder.. :rolleyes: right now +4C maybe

ouhhh here in germany now it´s cold and the winter comes first *brrrr* now i don´t have winter, feeling is for spring.

Today was the weirdest thing. Usually (because it's like January) we get snow, but today, there was snow on the ground, but it was raining! Everybody was like "it's not raining" they all thought I went completley crazy :lol: Then a teacher pointed out that it was raining :p it was quite weird for this time of year...

If anyone lives in the Seattle area or Washington for that fact you would know the freaken weird weather we've been having! Snow one day-sun the next! ACK!! you can't trust the weathermen anymore!!!!!!

Urgh... It's been absolutley disgusting today! Hot and humid and sticky and sunny... *sigh* Must have been about 30c but the humidity was crazy! Thank the Gods for air-con!

How I long for rain... *sigh*

I've had it all today. Rain, hail, snow and sunshine!

It's been hovering around 0c all day, feels pretty cold outside too. *wraps up warm and put some slippers on*. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back