Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
drkate said:
it was really hot yesterday (christmas day) as per usual but its overcast and rainy today... YAY! best.christmas.present.ever! i heart the rain!
Oh man, yesterday was awesome!!! Christmas eve was absolutely pouring with rain, and yesterday was slightly raining anf overcast! *huggles NSW* but today when you have the rain, we get the sun :(

carlz31 said:
drkate said:
it was really hot yesterday (christmas day) as per usual but its overcast and rainy today... YAY! best.christmas.present.ever! i heart the rain!
Oh man, yesterday was awesome!!! Christmas eve was absolutely pouring with rain, and yesterday was slightly raining anf overcast! *huggles NSW* but today when you have the rain, we get the sun :(

heh... if it's any consollation, its still hot and humid here despite the overcast-ness... *sigh* *contemplates moving to NSW*

Today the sun is shining as if it's summer. Oo
But it's sooo cold outside. But it looks awesome outside. :)

woah, it's been really quite cool for this time of the year! its insane! i think it got down to 17c or something... in the middle of summer... in queensland... does not compute... *implodes*

It seems to have warmed up over that past few days, either that or I've gotten used to the cold. :lol:

I was hoping it was the latter, but apparently not. It's about 11c. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back