Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went outside to skateboard and it started raining! but the weather's been odd hear lately. On Christmas it was snowing and today it's 60 and might storm...well, what can you expect, this is Arkansas. If you ever come to Arkansas overpack, bring shorts and short sleeves, jackets and warm pants, raincoats, mud boots, shoes for walking on ice, sandals, hats, coats,...rowboats, and if you can, a safe room for tornadoes. :)

it's near midnight here...it's been warmer than normal here for like 15 or 16 days now. 40s during the day and 30s at night when the normal is 30s during the day and 20s or teens during the night.

It's been fairly decent here.. about 3c. It's not snowing, but there is plenty of snow on the ground. I think it's almost that time to build snowmen!!

Byebye snow again :( It's been RAINING FOR A DAY AGAIN!

it should be SNOWING!

:( It's New Year's Eve and it should be traditional -30 :(

It's hot and humid today... blearrgghh... I wish it would randomly start snowing, but I don't think that will happen unfortunately...

Snow? Awwww...y'all are so flippin' lucky! It doesn't snow here until, like March and then it's only about half an inch that melts around 3 in the afternoon...besides most the time it just ices...it's freezing outside but my weather station's batteries died so I don't know how cold it is, but the wind's gotta be blowing at close to 20 mph.

It's been quite cold today, we've had a lot of wind as well. I hope it lasts! I like this kind of weather. :D

Pretty cold today here too. Currently about 4c, but lots of wind so it feels colder. It keeps trying to rain as well, hopefully that will hold off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back