Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
its strange, its been really quite cool lately... airconditioning is usually a must this close to christmas... but... alas... the temperature has been below average for like, a week now i think...

but im sure not complaining! :p

The weather here has been horrid since just before I moved back home. Flooding in early November, snow in late november, we just had a monstrous wind storm, some people STILL dont have power a week later, and they said we can expect another wind storm tonight!

Far too foggy. :lol: I've never seen fog last this long, it's been about 4 days. :eek:

Other than the fog, naturally it's also very cold. Hopefully we may get snow in January, it's not quite cold enough for snow at the moment. :(

This is the first Christmas without snow :(

Okay, there's little here and there but will probably melt by tomorrow.

its been sunny and warm today... nice cool breeze at the moment... its perfect...

still, i wish it was raining! :p

drkate said:

still, i wish it was raining! :p
Well, you could come down here, we got plenty of it :D Oh yay! this is the first Christmas in recent memory that is not incredibly hot :D

It drives me nuts. It's sunny. BOOOO! It's X-mas soon!
:lol: I'm sorry, I just had to have a giggle at that...welcome to the Australian world :p...but considering that you don't live down here, that sucks...I hope the weather gets better for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back