Strictly Come Dancing series 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by RBC, Oct 22, 2006.

1. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

a dance off? will the judges choose who stays and who goes? because that really would be them trying to keep emma in, but if people dont like her (which they are showing by not voting for her) why should she be kept in?

2. RBC

RBC Coroner

Place a vote for the one you want to see leaving over here.
    As soon as dances are known that will be done by one of the couples, that's updated too.

3. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Louisa and Vincent are doing the rumba: cant wait to see that and Mark and Karen's jive :)

4. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I ant Louisa Rhumba to rock and break the rhumba curse!!!
    Dont know how the voting thing will work. I'm hoping the celeb protest. They were trying to bring back a couple that had been voted out. They had an extra week due to Jimmy Turbuck having to bow out. But the celebs protested so much. If the judges get the final say then it's a total fix to get the final the way they want it.
    I think Emma and Darren will go this weekend.

Also there is going to be a Christmas Special! Series 3 V Series 4...here;s hoping for Anton ...and also Erin and Colin back together again, will post as soon as I hear who is going to be on it.

Ax

5. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Colin and Erin back together would be great! i wanted him to win the last series

6. RBC

RBC Coroner

They are not going to have a Christmas Special, but a new year's special! One or two weeks ago they decided to put only to couples in the final to compensate the extra elimination of Jimmy Tarbuck. I'm curious though what they are going to dance next week then. They only have one ballroom or one latin dance left. It's going to be a new year's special because the final is the day before Christmas eve, therefor too little training time after the final. You are right though about series 3 competing with series 4. I'm confident, and I hope, that Colin and Erin and Ian and Zoe will be back. I wanted to win Colin and Erin last year too btw.

7. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Only 2 couples in the final? doesnt anyone think the final's are better when there are 3 couples and one gets knocked out early on?

8. RBC

RBC Coroner

I like it better too, but they have to do it to lengthen the competition. I'd rather see this than one week when no one gets eliminated.

I hope the New Year's special looks like this:
    Louisa Lytton & Vincent Simone
    Mark Ramprakesh & Karen Hardy
    Matthew Cutler & Carol Smillie
    Colin Jackson & Erin Boag
    Zoe Ball & Ian Waite
    James Martin & Camilla Dallerup
    Patsy Palmer & Anton Du Beke

I doubt it though :(

9. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

nah, get rid of Patsy and Anton and Carol and Matthew, and include Darren and Lilia instead: then it'd be great :)

10. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I never thought of calling it a New Year special as they always put these things on and slap Christmas on it regardless of the date hahahaha ;)
    As long as Anton and Erin are in it I really dont mind! Side note. I'm going to an Anton and Erin dance thing in March. Cant wait to see them live.

Rumours are....Next week they are going to be doing the Jitterbug believe it or not. And the Argentine Tango. So we shall see. Have been loving this series and dont want it to end!

11. RBC

RBC Coroner

That would be quite a shame if they did those two dances. Louisa hasn't done a waltz, Matt hasn't done a Slow Foxtrot, Emma hasn't done a salsa, and Mark hasn't done a quickstep then. It would be a shame if they didn't do one of the principal dances. (Except for Emma then, because the salsa isn't one of the originals).

12. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

It's all rumour though so you never know.
    Here's hoping. Have loved this series thought. The competition has been so good.
    *runs of to watch It takes two on BBC2*

13. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Vincent and Flavia are dancing the Argentinian (sp?) tango on the results show, which is on at 7:40pm instead of 9:30pm.
    Also ive just found out the final is 23rd December, so there will only be 2 couples in the final and on Christmas Day theres a SCD special with contestants from the 3rd series dancing the highest scoring dances again (so Zoe and Ian will do the Tango!yay!) i cant wait for the Crimbo special!

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ooh, I can't wait for the Christmas special! I'm really excited about tonight as well, I love it when it gets to this stage of the series...

15. RBC

RBC Coroner

Tonight was the most rediculous night so far. I just can't stand Matt and Emma anymore. Emma's scores were, as always, way inflated. Matt's scores were kind of inflated too. Especially his latin. I was so gutted that Louisa went out, she didn't deserve this. She deserved to be in the final. She was really underscored compared to Matt and Emma.