Strictly Come Dancing series 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by RBC, Oct 22, 2006.

1. RBC

RBC Coroner

Anyone watching this? I can't believe Spoony and Ola are out of the competition. Spoony had so much potential, and Ola is so hot and such a good dancer!

2. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I'm so so so addicted to it it's not even funny!
    I adore Anton Du Beke (to quite franly an unhealthy level) so tend to go a little daft this time of year!
    So shocked Spoony went but that's the public for ya. Voting for the underdog.
    I just dont want Anton to leave for obvious reasons.
    Adore Louisa...she was fantastic night!

3. RBC

RBC Coroner

Anton is so funny. You always have a good laugh with him. And he gets funny partners too; now Jan and last year Patsy. If I didn't know better I'd say it's Bruce's son. Speaking of Bruce: he's so funny. I like the US version too, and Tom Bergeron is very funny, but he can't top Bruce.
    I think Louisa is amazing too. She did one hell of a jive with only two days of training. I'm totally in love with her :p

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww, Louisa is so cute! Can't believe she is only 17! You can tell she really loves dancing. :)

I think Emma will do well, I think there are quite a few this year that will turn out to be good. Although Peter Schmeichel did look like he was going to kill his partner, very scary eyes! :lol:

5. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

i cant believe Spoony got knocked out and Georgina is still in it!who votes for? she's complete rubbish.
    I thought Lousia was great yesterday too, she did a proper jive, unlike the other girls, but Jill Halfpenny is still queen of the jive :)

6. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Jill rocked big time with the jive!
    It would take A LOT for anyone to beat her on that one.
    Louisa was great though, she's so tiny wee and cute! haha

I'm still voting for Anton and Jan though...for sheer silly crush reasons!

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

I'm sorry for you Astrid. I was sad to see them leave too. I think Matt should get the boot. Bruce is so funny! I couldn't stop laughing when that woman came fixing Mark's mic. Him asking who she was, and twirling around as a confused dog :lol: And then taking the woman in his arms :lol:

8. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

That was the only time i found Bruce funny, all his "jokes" are dreadful and have really obvious punchlines.
    I wanted Claire and Brendon to be voted off last week and i was booing aloong with the audience when Jan and Anton were voted off, oh well...hopefully they'll go this week :)

9. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Cant believe how harsh the judges were on Carole this week!
    Bit much to say the least!

Big shock that Ray has gone! Thought that Peter would have been packing his bags!
    I never understand how the public vote?

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yes, the result was a shock this week. I mean, Ray was definately better than a few others there.... He looked quite gutted too. Yeah, Peter definately isn't a natural dancer, but he certainly does try hard! :lol:

11. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

I was really shoecked when Ray and Camilla were voted off, they have been consistantly better than Peter and Erin, but people vote for who they like not on dancing ability, if they did Ray and Spoony would both still be in it

12. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

At least I suppose it makes it all a great surprise still and it's anyones competition but I do think Peter should have gone.

13. RBC

RBC Coroner

I hope Peter stays because I'm really loving Erin. But from a dancer's point of view I should vote him off. Maybe we could team up to stalk Anton and Erin Astrid ;) :lol:

14. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Sounds like a plan to me!!!!

They do teaching weekends in a VERY plush hotel for about £300...so expensive stalking hahaha
    Looks like they are booked up all next year as well :lol:
    I'll buy the night vision goggles! ;)

I felt a bit sorry for Claire and Brandan on Saturday as I thought they danced really well.

15. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Has anyone else noticed that when the results are being announced about who's still in the competition Claire always looks really smug? Id love for this week that stupid look to be wiped off her face by getting voted off