Strictly Come Dancing series 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by RBC, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I know what you mean...I think it's the way she purses her lips.
    Not sure if she's actually smug just pulling a strange face.
    On the it takes two programmes she's always saying they'll still be in the bottom two etc etc so I think they know they are not liked by the public. Especially since last week they got good marks and were still in the bottom.

2. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

How great was Matt's waltz! he really deserved that 10

3. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I know...the guys was great.
    He reminds me of Natasha in the first series. You know hating it to begin with and then loving it.

Plus I have MAJOR Anton love so was so happy when he was on the results show. Think the right person got voted off as he went out on a good dance. The thought of Peter and more latin dances scare me!

THe shocked look on Claire and Brendan's face was a peach! I did agree though I didn't think Emma's dance was that great. And thats due to having no time at all to train so hopefully she'll be back next week far better than tonight.

I'm addicted to this show can you tell? ;)

4. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Matt kinda reminds me more of Darren Gough: not very good at to begin with and great later on....

5. RBC

RBC Coroner

I'm so sad that Peter and Erin had to leave. I love Erin, and Peter's a great guy too, he really loved it. So sad that they were voted off on his Bday. Happy birthday Peter! :D (little late though :p)
    The judges were really weird last night though. I thought Peter and Emma's dance were equally good. Mark was better. Louisa's dance was just as good as Matt's, Carol got marked a little too high, but it would ahve kept her on the same place as she was now, and Claire and Brendan were somwhat underscored.
    Bruno's 9 for Emma's cha cha cha was just plain rediculous.

6. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Yep...thought 9 was just silly...although I think Emma can do no wrong in the judges eyes. Evens when they give her bad comments it's always said in a lovely way compared to the way they rip into others.

Dont think the judges have been too fair this year.

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

Exactly. She has never been below 30, while she sometimes deserved to go below.

8. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I did totally agree with the judges about her this week. too much standing and posing IMO. When you look at the technical stuff other people are doing she's far behind.
    Plus Craig never seems to give anyone higher that what he gives Emma

9. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Claire and Brendon were voted off:Yay! they should have weeks ago but im glad theyve gone:)

10. RBC

RBC Coroner

I'm actually pretty sad. She wasn't the best dancer, but she was such a great character.
    I'm really afraid that Matt will win this series. I hope he gets voted off next. If it's up to me:

voted of next: Matt and Lilia
    voted of then: Emma and Darren/Carol and Matthew
    Third: Emma and Darren/Carol and Matthew
    Second: Mark and Karen
    First: Louisa and Vincent

My guess is that Carol with get the boot next time though.

11. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

I think Carol will go next week as well and then either Matt or Emma, i agree that the final will probably be between Mark and Louisa and i dont know who to support coz they are both great!

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm glad Claire and Brendan went, it was about time. I kind of hope that Carol goes next, as I think she is not the best of the rest. I would really like someone good to win it, at this stage in the competition I really hope that the people who deserve to stay in on talent actually do.

I did think the group dance was funny though! :)

13. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Im so glad Carol and Matthew went, i was worried Matt or Mark could go instead, i hope Emma gets voted off next week she was so over marked: she shouldnt have got 3 tens

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

She was overmarked indeed. Louisa's paso doble last week was so much better than Emma's paso doble this week, and still she gets higher marks than her. I don't agree on Carol and Matthew being eliminated. Matt and Lilia should have been the ones to go. They should have been voted off somewhere in week 4!

15. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Ohhh the Emma dislike over the dancing forums is HUGE!!!
    The judges are totally overmarking her and I've read that they will be changing the voting and having a dance of next week!!!
    I'm hoping this isn't true as it just sounds like a way for the Judges to kepp Emma in. Her Paso face was laughable!!!
    Louisa is completely the better dancer and I'll be voting for her to win. I do like Mark but Louisa ROCKS